TexanMark's Tailgate

TexanMark

You guys are welcome to come by Lot 34 and say hi...look for about 100 Orange shirts. BTW, if you come around 3:30-4:00pm you can get a famous Hoffman Coney Just ask for me. Hopefully you can share a local Ohio brewski with us.

I'll be serving these up click on the video...Hoffmans are served at Heid's Restaurant. The Syracuse Man vs Food episode will be on this Wednesday at 9pm

Mark, can you take some photos of your party and post them in this thread next week?

Sure...BTW, my goal is to have all our food/beer/soda consumed before the game...seriously come on by. I don't want to drive anything back to NY. :CK_brew:

BTW, you can't miss me...I look like a slightly younger light brown haired version of the actor Tim Robbins...same height and build.

Mark, can you take some photos of your party and post them in this thread next week?

Sure...BTW, my goal is to have all our food/beer/soda consumed before the game...seriously come on by. I don't want to drive anything back to NY. :CK_brew:

BTW, you can't miss me...I look like a slightly younger light brown haired version of the actor Tim Robbins...same height and build.

So do you look more like Tim Robbins, or the guy who looks like Tim Robbins?

2047710714_35d6046da3.jpg

You guys are welcome to come by Lot 34 and say hi...look for about 100 Orange shirts. BTW, if you come around 3:30-4:00pm you can get a famous Hoffman Coney Just ask for me. Hopefully you can share a local Ohio brewski with us.

I'll be serving these up click on the video...Hoffmans are served at Heid's Restaurant. The Syracuse Man vs Food episode will be on this Wednesday at 9pm

Damn..I always put on 5 lbs. during Akron Tailgating Season, but how can I pass up an NY coney dog?

So do you look more like Tim Robbins, or the guy who looks like Tim Robbins?

2047710714_35d6046da3.jpg

I look more like Tim Robbins than that guy on the right. My hairstyle is different though.