Where do we buy MAC Champs hats?

JP Morgan

These hats, and the t-shirts worn by the team in the locker room will be on sale exclusively in the Zips Team Shop. We are working with the licensee on getting these in early next week with the items in the store in on Wednesday, November 7.

FEAR THE ROO!

The actual Balto is stuffed in the Cleveland Museum, believe it or not, Fritz is here though.

Lol I don't have any kids, I'm a student at Akron here working for a year, I'll be back next season. It's bittersweet for me, born and raised in the shadow of the Rubber Bowl, suffering through all the terrible teams, and they FINALLY get it done and I'm 3,700 miles away in Nome. It's a giant :nutkick::lol:

Not that that will keep me from enjoying it :rock:

I'd like to get my hands on some of those "Fear the Roo" shirts everyone was wearing at the game and some other "MAC Champions" stuff too. I burned my cash too quickly when I got to the game and bought a "MAC Championship" shirt with the NIU and Akron helmets. I hope it's available over the Internet, because I probably won't be back in Akron till Next August. I need SOMETHING to wear on the 26th!

Zips Online Store has Sweatshirts and T Shirts:

http://store.fansonly.com/marketplace/stor...02&store_id=146

MAC Online Store has hats and T Shirts:

http://store.fansonly.com/marketplace/stor...-1&store_id=261

Rumor has it that the Team Store in the JAR has Championship gear too..

Does anyone know i f they have the "Fear the Roo" gear as well??? My buddies at work are looking for them... This is amazing,... welcome aboard bandwagoners!!!

The prices are ridiculous.

None of this is directed at you Buckzip, so don't take it personal.

This reminds me of my life. I work in sales and there has NEVER been a time when a customer has come up to me and said, "You know GP1, you should really charge more for your product".

The prices listed for this merchandise are more than fair. If anyone thinks they are too high, please let us know what each item should cost. Please keep in mind that the NCAA, MAC and U of A are not running a charity for fans and need to make money off of these products. Please take into consideration when pricing the product the following items. 1. Cost of raw materials, 2. Cost of labor to produce the material, 3. Cost to transport the material to the retail location (trucking, packaging, cost of loading and off loading the truck, etc), 4. Cost to store the materials, 5. Cost to pay the labor to sell the goods. 6. Any other costs you wish to factor in. If you don't know the answer to these questions (I have no clue what the answers are either), then don't bitch about the cost of a product.

Look, the point is that $20.00 is not too much to ask for a hat showing your school's first ever conference championship in football. Fork out some chash everyone, being cheap is a sin.

Rumor has it that the Team Store in the JAR has Championship gear too..

Does anyone know i f they have the "Fear the Roo" gear as well??? 

Was at the JAR on Wednesday night and they were sould out of MAC Champs Fear the Roo shirts. They had just plan Fear the Roo sweatshirts if memory serves me correctly. They had plenty of MACC shirts, hoodies, longsleeve, and hats.

Rumor has it that the Team Store in the JAR has Championship gear too

At the first NIU game this year, my wife and I stopped into the bookstore looking to load up on new Zips gear. I asked the sales girl if they had more merchandise at "Porkey's". I got a "You PERVERT!" look :rolltide: , then my wife explained the Porkey's was indeed an store in the Jar back in the day.

As for the prices, just pay it and stop whining about the price. It costs what, $7 to go to a football game, and how many times was the cost of a ticket a can of food? How much did it cost for the students to go to the MACC game? UA is just following the age old American tradition of cashing in on an opportunity.