It's Happened

MDZip

Wanna know a secret? I post around 4 comments a day. 4 comments when there are dozens of discussions going on any given day.

If you look at other, active, sports message boards, I would be on the middle-to-low end as far as posting activity. I encourage everybody here to surpass me. I'll tell you my secret. In the upper right hand of the page, there's a button that says "View New Posts". I use it every day. You all should use it too.

Wanna know a secret? I post around 4 comments a day. 4 comments when there are dozens of discussions going on any given day.

If you look at other, active, sports message boards, I would be on the middle-to-low end as far as posting activity. I encourage everybody here to surpass me. I'll tell you my secret. In the upper right hand of the page, there's a button that says "View New Posts". I use it every day. You all should use it too.

You're awesome Zach. When I attended UA in the early to mid-80's, Apathy was the way. It's awesome that you care enough to post, on average, 4 comments per day. :bow:

However, you need to pick up the pace...I wouldn't want to see the NewsCollector get too far out in front of you. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...