Elbow - Intentional Fouls

zippyfan34

the sky is falling the sky is falling.kd has got to go.bring in coleman crawford,or dan hipsher to get things turned around before it's to late.

I understand you are kidding on some level.

Zips fans have high expectations because in recent years we have seen the program play better and win the MAC Tournament. I don't believe a program can be judged by one year, but you have to look at a three year trend and then decide on the range you believe the Zips are perfoming in. I believe the Zips are still performing in the "good" range (good-average-poor are my groups) over the past three years with this year as one of those three years.

Capt. Kangaroo made a good point that the Zips should still go 10-6 in the MAC. I agree. If they do, they are still in the good range. Keep this in mind though. 10-6 is dangerously close to 9-7 or worse yet 8-8. At that point it becomes an average season. Another season like that next year and the program goes from good to average. When a program moves from good to average or average to poor, serious questions have to be asked about every aspect of the program.

I for one will be rooting for the Zips to win every game to keep us in that good range. "Coachers" are the worst type of fans and I hate to see them on this board. The Zips players can keep the coachers off of this board by performing better for their coach.