The Ohio Burger Company

I just received word that a new burger place is opening up in the Student Union. The Ohio Burger Company will serve burgers, shakes, and hand-cut fries. Sounds good to me. More dining options on campus is never a bad thing. it sounds like a perfect place to go after a soccer game.

I just received word that a new burger place is opening up in the Student Union. The Ohio Burger Company will serve burgers, shakes, and hand-cut fries. Sounds good to me. More dining options on campus is never a bad thing. it sounds like a perfect place to go after a soccer game.

Any idea where it is located? Hopefully it didn't take the place of the Sizzling Zone or Market. Those where two of my favorite places. Best scenario is if they moved into the vacant Planet Underground space near the commuter lounge.

Any idea where it is located? Hopefully it didn't take the place of the Sizzling Zone or Market. Those where two of my favorite places. Best scenario is if they moved into the vacant Planet Underground space near the commuter lounge.

Yeah Sizzlin' Zone is gone.

I doubt it will be open after a soccer game... Better go before the game....

Please tell me Italian Zone is still there. I loved being able to get a Stromboli or a Rigatoni-and-Salad combo in under a minute while half the student population stood in line for 30 minutes at Subway.

I figured this new burger place would be going in at Planet Underground, which is already set up like a diner.

Please tell me Italian Zone is still there. I loved being able to get a Stromboli or a Rigatoni-and-Salad combo in under a minute while half the student population stood in line for 30 minutes at Subway.

I figured this new burger place would be going in at Planet Underground, which is already set up like a diner.

It's in place of the Italian Zone. Went to Subway just the other day and the sign was up for the new place.

Geez, you guys have a lot of choices. We had McD, Stoddards, a pizza place and Hill topper or whatever the dump upstairs at Gardner was called. :unsure:

They have more choices (and better hours) that I did in 2006! Like that new Einstein Bros in the Library....and 3 starbucks....4 zee's...sigh

They've gotten to the point where they're replacing options with new options. Einstein Bros replaces the Library Cafe, which used to sell everything Einstein has plus most things you would find in a convenience store (they completely remodeled the first floor of the library). Now if I want just a drink and a bag of chips I have to pack up everything I was using to study and walk to the Student Union. The burger place replaces a place that used to sell burgers, chicken, pizza, pasta, salads, and all sorts of other things. We're losing options now, not gaining them.

I want to see more places that have unique or at least diverse offerings on or near campus. We're getting the exact opposite.