New Coach's Annual Salary

Captain Kangaroo

New Coach's Salary  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Frankly, a coach's salary is nothing that concerns me in any way. As long as he's happy with his negotiated contract, I'm happy, too. Fans should just concentrate on the product on the field and the hoopla surrounding exciting college football.

Why give a second thought to some paperwork that's ironed out in human resources that we're not responsible for or paying for? Ditto for pro athletes....why should fans give a crap what a player earns? People spend more time talking about finances than the sport itself. It's sad and crazy.

Frankly, a coach's salary is nothing that concerns me in any way. As long as he's happy with his negotiated contract, I'm happy, too. Fans should just concentrate on the product on the field and the hoopla surrounding exciting college football.

Why give a second thought to some paperwork that's ironed out in human resources that we're not responsible for or paying for? Ditto for pro athletes....why should fans give a crap what a player earns? People spend more time talking about finances than the sport itself. It's sad and crazy.

Party pooper.

Party pooper.

:lol:

Reading up on Bowden, it was funny to see his last season @ Auburn his salary was .... $155,000.

Times have changed....

I hope they give him a weekly TV show on STO or FSN Ohio. Our program needs a TV show. TW needs to get Coach Dambrot a weekly show on one of those networks.

Dambrot does have a show on STO, it starts Dec 26. Check local listings.

Nice. Didn't hear about it and I have season tickets.

A lot of time, the public info on coaches salaries isn't correct, because they get paid with non university dollars. Base pay is the only thing that needs to be listed publically.

For instance Jim Tressel's base pay is only $600,000 on public record, but we all know he made well more than that.

http://buckeyeinstitute.org/higher-ed

Go there and type in Tressel