Super Bowl Commercial

Dr Z

Sunday's big game marks the 14th year The University of Akron will debut a new commercial during the Super Bowl. And the school needs your help choosing which ad to feature. It's a new advertising and marketing campaign that The University of Akron believes gives the community an inside look at the "innovative spirit that drives research, learning and discovery at the University."For the 2012 Super Bowl, UA is giving the campus community and the public a chance to choose which 30 second spot will air when the Giants and Patriots battle this Sunday.

Full Article found here NewsNet 5

Vote Here

I voted for #1.

I agree that #3 would seem to seem to identify more with the rustbelt mindset, but I'm not sure that a 21st century University wants to take that angle.

Personally, I would have them speed up the graphics and intro (it's a tiny bit sluggish by my taste anyway) and make more time to hit with all of the examples in 30secs, instead of just picking two.

Amigreedy?