Well, this is quite amusing...

Bleacher Bum

So I don't frequent opposing team's message boards often. As a matter of fact, I can't even remember the last time I posted anything on this forum, but I popped onto Can't's message board to check out some of the excitement for their football team and came across a thread titled, "Role Call for Detroit." You can't make this stuff up!

The akron football team should have a watch party and force the players to watch. Try to rub some salt in their wounds and raise the give a sh#t meter just a hair. Show them what winning can bring them. These guys are so far removed from winning that the entire team might nkt remember what it is like.

The akron football team should have a watch party and force the players to watch. Try to rub some salt in their wounds and raise the give a sh#t meter just a hair. Show them what winning can bring them. These guys are so far removed from winning that the entire team might nkt remember what it is like.

This program just finished their third 1-11 season in a row. I don't think they need any further negative reinforcement.

Role call is spelled wrong? Should be "Roll" I believe

Can't doesn't have any fans, so they will probably be able to make the trip in a short bus?

No, they have it right. They are calling off their "roles" for the trip. i.e. "pot smuggler", "weird creepy guy", "stinky dude", "drummer", "hemp provider", "tie dyer", etc.