Steubenville

Deadspin covered it today as well. A pretty ugly scene. Girl gets raped...moron of a high school football coach defends the rapists...large moron population in a community come to the backing of a moron high school football coach...local law enforcement not willing to do their job correctly. Sort of a mini Penn State.

Anyone with half a brain who has ever met the coach of Steubenville would know he is so stupid he could throw himself at the ground and miss.

@GP1, that may be a good site you linked to. But as a matter of course I generally avoid .ru (Russian) websites. The Russians haven't accomplished much since the Cold War ended. But one area where they have developed quite a reputation is internet scamming, computer hacking and spreading walware on their websites. I would never consider visiting a Russian website for insight on U.S. sports issues.

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that LocalLeaks is a knockoff of WikiLeaks created by the notorious global hacker group, Anonymous, for the express purpose of offering internet users a "safe, secure, and anonymous way for local government or corporate employees to reveal sensitive data." Everyone is free to make their own judgment about how "safe" the site is to use, and how credible the data posted on it is.

@GP1, that may be a good site you linked to. But as a matter of course I generally avoid .ru (Russian) websites. The Russians haven't accomplished much since the Cold War ended. But one area where they have developed quite a reputation is internet scamming, computer hacking and spreading walware on their websites. I would never consider visiting a Russian website for insight on U.S. sports issues.

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that LocalLeaks is a knockoff of WikiLeaks created by the notorious global hacker group, Anonymous, for the express purpose of offering internet users a "safe, secure, and anonymous way for local government or corporate employees to reveal sensitive data." Everyone is free to make their own judgment about how "safe" the site is to use, and how credible the data posted on it is.

Thanks Dave. I didn't know that and will keep it in mind.

JZ84's CNN link also links to this website so it is probably safe to use.

• 2 months later...