Soccer 2006

Seems to me we should roll over these teams..........Zips Soccer
Seems like the coach is just tring to play all the guys to get a feel for what he has to work with. Like spring football, I don't thing the soccer upper classmen are being worked all that hard.The 3-1 road win vs. WVa was nice to see. WVa really came off as snivelling little bitches when they whined about last season's NCAA tourney game being postponed. Consecutive 5-0 and 3-1 beatdowns...gotta love it. FYI: UIC is Illinois-Chicago.

WVa really came off as snivelling little bitches when they whined about last season's NCAA tourney game being postponed. Consecutive 5-0 and 3-1 beatdowns...gotta love it.
Their coach was such a classless hack. When your team gets drubbed 5-0, "weather" and "field conditions" lag far behind "lack of talent" and "poor coaching" as reasons for the loss. Then he had the gall to say that he wasn't that impressed with Akron and that UConn would beat them. When they play Lousiville this year, I hope they both lose.