Game 2—@Wisconsin Badgers

wadszip

25 minutes ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

Please stop the personal crap. This is a football forum. I don't want to spend the Zips gameday babysitting this board. 

FYI - The problematic Wisconsin fans are no longer allowed to post.

What was problematic?

The forum was just starting to get interesting. 

1 hour ago, zipsoutsider said:

No, @$$ like you who go negative right off the bat are the embarrassment.

Tell ya what.  My name is John Keener.  I park right underneath the scoreboard.  Come on down and step up to my face and tell me I am an embarrassment. See ya in a couple of weeks. 

7 minutes ago, zipsoutsider said:

Grow up, John Keener.

Grow up???  I am a grown ass man.  Someday, if you are a true fan, you may know <<<maybe>>> not likely, the love I have for the University of Akron.  It is my favorite location in the world. Me even responding to your questioning of my fanhood is a joke.

9 minutes ago, Buckzip said:

Fans turning on each other because some really think UA can compete with the big boys every year and are disappointed every year. 

the problem is that some people live in Lala land and somehow believe since we get a few transfers that we are good. We aren't. Our recruiting classes suck. You can see this when you watch the games, but some people on here don't live in reality. 

9 minutes ago, zipsoutsider said:

I refuse to adopt the loser mentality and the attitude that it is ready to fire Bowden with every play that doesn't go our way. I can't help it if you choose to adopt loser attitudes.

You would eat every terd that drops out of bowdens ass and ask for refills. 

Edited by Zipgrad01

8 minutes ago, zipsoutsider said:

I refuse to adopt the loser mentality and the attitude that it is ready to fire Bowden with every play that doesn't go our way. I can't help it if you choose to adopt loser attitudes.

You are a joke.  Show me one example in this thread that I said anything derogatory about the coaching staff.  Show me one thing I have posted that constitutes a loser mentality. You questioned my Fandom.  I responded.  Tell ya what, superfan, I can buy you a drink across the street at Lucky's 1313 if you are such a great fan in about 20 minutes and we can kiss and make up.

8 minutes ago, pdt1420 said:

Would a moderator please ban this crass and hopefully drunk poster?

I thought personal attacks were out of bounds. 

I am stone sober. I just live in the word of reality. Ban me if you want. Every good poster has left this board and all we are stuck with are the newzipsfan... My bad... Zipoutsiders of the world. 

17 minutes ago, 3rd&twenty said:

1: we get it. You don't like Bowden. Stop. 

2: lay off the booze

3: spell "turd" correctly 

I don't like or dislike the guy. I just find it humorous that he is beyond reproach on here.

1. I am not drunk. Did you watch the game? 

2. Turd, terd... It's all crap. Just like today's performance 

Wisconsin is pretty good this year. Probably better than last year's team mainly because of the improvement of the offensive line.  Problem is the schedule is so hard we'll probably do worse than last year's 10-3 record. 

Good luck the rest of the season.  I still like Bowden as a coach.  Needs to lose some weight though.

15 minutes ago, Zipgrad01 said:

I don't like or dislike the guy. I just find it humorous that he is beyond reproach on here.

1. I am not drunk. Did you watch the game? 

2. Turd, terd... It's all crap. Just like today's performance 

Yes, I watched it. Definitely not a good performance at all. But, I don't think we're as bad as this, nor are we as good as some think we are. We faced a much superior team today. Let's see how we do next week against a more equal opponent. 

54 minutes ago, Zipgrad01 said:

You have to be so butt hurt since your boy Bowden does no wrong. This team is not very good. What is your excuse now? 

Typical Zipsnation.org.  One loss, ONE to a ranked team and everyone starts calling for Bowden's head.

Objectively: Bowden is the best coach that Akron has EVER had.  most D-1A wins ever in a season.  Only bowl win, is his.  Turned around recruiting of local kids.  Like seriously?  Losing to a ranked team and you're throwing him under the bus.  Hell, everyone reacted this same way when we got blown out at Oklahoma last year, and we it was the best season the program has ever had.  They made me eat my words for trash talking, but I'm not going to start trashing the team.  I'm kinda regretting coming back to the forum. 

Everyone needs to relax.

• Like 1

Well. at least  one of their own lost $100. You just can't schedule in hostile venues, against negative networks, and against tough opponents and expect to come out on top, unless you are holding a straight flush. It can happen, but it is best to meet these teams at the end of the year in a bowl on a neutral site. At least we are not like that psychopath from Whisky. Go Zips beat Marshall!             

Edited by UA1987