Central Michigan

Bleacher Bum

I'll tell ya what. I thought Central was pretty good when we played 'em earlier this year, but I didn't think they were gonna be this good. Thank God they're in the West. I've definitely "got LeFevour." They've been pretty dominant all year, it'll be interesting to see how they do next year without their star D-Lineman, Bazuin. But LeFevour is a freshman and I think he's got potential to be one of the next great MAC quarterbacks in the NFL.

I'll tell ya what. I thought Central was pretty good when we played 'em earlier this year, but I didn't think they were gonna be this good. Thank God they're in the West. I've definitely "got LeFevour." They've been pretty dominant all year, it'll be interesting to see how they do next year without their star D-Lineman, Bazuin. But LeFevour is a freshman and I think he's got potential to be one of the next great MAC quarterbacks in the NFL.
I agree. CMU looked great. They deserve to be :champs:

It pisses me off to remember that we were so capable of beating them in Mt. pleasant. 2 Huge mistakes from Getsy, he gave threw an interception at the 3 yard line with 12 seconds remaining in the 1st half that they returned for a 97 yard TD as the time expired. And then as the clock was running out in the end of the game, he overthrew a wide open Tuzze in the end zone. After all that, playing such a great team at their home, we only lost be 3.how did our season turn so bad starting at Can't game?

In response to how our season was so bad, after last night's FSU victory over UCLA, I came up with an equation... Akron beat NC State, NC State beat FSU, FSU beat UCLA, UCLA beat USC. Now I'm a firm believer that Michigan could have beat OSU earlier this year, especially if that game is on a neutral site. So if USC beats Michigan, Akron will therefore beat OSU next year.

In response to how our season was so bad, after last night's FSU victory over UCLA, I came up with an equation...  Akron beat NC State, NC State beat FSU, FSU beat UCLA, UCLA beat USC.  Now I'm a firm believer that Michigan could have beat OSU earlier this year, especially if that game is on a neutral site.  So if USC beats Michigan, Akron will therefore beat OSU next year.
Sounds better than the BCS formula! :lol::lol::lol:

In response to how our season was so bad, after last night's FSU victory over UCLA, I came up with an equation... Akron beat NC State, NC State beat FSU, FSU beat UCLA, UCLA beat USC. Now I'm a firm believer that Michigan could have beat OSU earlier this year, especially if that game is on a neutral site. So if USC beats Michigan, Akron will therefore beat OSU next year.
So you're saying we could still be national champs?

"In response to how our season was so bad, after last night's FSU victory over UCLA, I came up with an equation... Akron beat NC State, NC State beat FSU, FSU beat UCLA, UCLA beat USC. Now I'm a firm believer that Michigan could have beat OSU earlier this year, especially if that game is on a neutral site. So if USC beats Michigan, Akron will therefore beat OSU next year ." Wow ... What a Faustism . Is that you Gerry?