Preparing for Ohio U

BirdZip

Question: How best to taunt former Zip Bubba Walther at the Ohio U game. I know there are some creative Zips out there. What have you got? I'll get it started:Bubba-dict ArnoldFAMOUS TRAITORS1. Judas2. Benedict Arnold3. BUBBA WALTHER4. Brutus5. Tokyo RoseEt Tu, Bubba?A series of signs for the thinking man...Bobcat GumboBobcat KebobsBarbecued Bobcat...Found: Knife in back. Handle says "Bubba". For return, see any Zips fan.

Bubba-dict Arnold
:bow::lol::cheers::bow::lol::cheers: :bow:If you get the proper graphics with this, you have struck gold.A nice....AAAAAAA--DAMMMM AAAAAAA--DAMMMM chant every time he touches the ball.real name is Adam
Why exactly would we "cheer" his name ? i understand that this is his real name and that he doesn't use it much but i still don't see why would we do that. I suggest focusing on the fact that he was not good enough to play in Akron and that Akron's leftovers are OU's stars.

Why exactly would we "cheer" his name ? i understand that this is his real name and that he doesn't use it much but i still don't see why would we do that.
Do you remember when opposing fans would taunt the Straw with chants of DAR-ryl, DAR-ryl?I think they even did a Simpson's parody of it when Lisa and Bart chanted.Same.

Bubba-dict Arnold
:bow::lol::cheers::bow::lol::cheers: :bow:If you get the proper graphics with this, you have struck gold.A nice....AAAAAAA--DAMMMM AAAAAAA--DAMMMM chant every time he touches the ball.real name is Adam
Why exactly would we "cheer" his name ? i understand that this is his real name and that he doesn't use it much but i still don't see why would we do that. I suggest focusing on the fact that he was not good enough to play in Akron and that Akron's leftovers are OU's stars.
Why exactly would we "cheer" his name ? i understand that this is his real name and that he doesn't use it much but i still don't see why would we do that.
Does anyone remember Albert "JOEY " Bell Joey being his name when he played minor league ball...and when he skipped out on the Indians...the fans were brutal chantting JOOOOOEY JOOOOOEY JOOOOEY...as unstable as he was...it drove HIM nuts

someone make a small stick figure ( but large enough to see on TV) and throw a t shirt on it (cut into the shape of a basketball jersey) and put his jersey number and BLOhio on the front and then on the back put his last name with a fake knife sticking out of it lol. may not work but it was just a thought.