Miami or K.E.N.T.?

zip81

Hey, let's give props to TW23! They're doing a great job in these broadcasts! Infinitely better than ONN!!!!!!!!!!! With last night's weather, it was great to be able to watch the game at home. And I'm excited about being able to see tonights Can't State-Miami game. Now we've gotta convince them to take this show on the road and to get us the Zipperss away games!!!

[color=gray]Interesting line for this one: Miami (+6) o/u 115.5What does everyone think about that one? I'd think K.E.N.T. would be a bigger favorite at home. The under seems very appetizing if I were a betting man. These are two offensively challenged teams... Rowdy, I'm thinking the +6 might be the play with two top teams that don't score a lot. However, there's always that last minute of the game when the team that's losing keeps fouling and before you know it, a 60-57 game is a 66-57 final.... guess that's why I live in a van by the river.