Can't game

Big Zip

Since the game is at 7:30 -- where is everybody pregaming?Is it possible for the Nation to gather prior to the game for some cocktails? Rays place always seems like a good place to grab a beer and run into Zips fans prior to a Can't game. By the way for all you Akron grads who attend the games Keith with help from the alumni association has put a thank you on the alumni website.Zips Thank you!

Since the game is at 7:30 -- where is everybody pregaming?Is it possible for the Nation to gather prior to the game for some cocktails? Rays place always seems like a good place to grab a beer and run into Zips fans prior to a Can't game. By the way for all you Akron grads who attend the games Keith with help from the alumni association has put a thank you on the alumni website.Zips Thank you!
Wow...who's Grandpa picked the music?

ok I have a great picture for this Can't Statecks event that I want to share with all of you but I have no way of getting the thing on here. I know I'm suppose to click the IMG button but when I do this http:/ thing comes up and I have no idea what to do from there. could someone please help me out :wall:

ok I have a great picture for this Can't Statecks event that I want to share with all of you but I have no way of getting the thing on here. I know I'm suppose to click the IMG button but when I do this http:/ thing comes up and I have no idea what to do from there. could someone please help me out :wall:
Your image has to be on a site somewhere. Upload it to one of the free sites that will host...and then post.PS I would guess the crappy music in that video has to do with "permissions"

Was on the Drudge Report website this morning and found out that Can't has a Prof that wants to start a Jihad... oh fuel to my fire against Can't Statecks. Not one to get political (HA!) but let's face it- a Jihadist?! Oh thank God I go to UA.Headline on Drudge: "Can't STATE PROF PROMOTES BIN LADEN VICTORY AGAINST U.S.... "Link below:http://www.townhall.com/columnists/MikeSAd..._the_schoolyard"He was drawing a paycheck from the people of the State of Ohio while trying to launch a Jihad against people like me. " Quote from article

"Can't STATE PROF PROMOTES BIN LADEN VICTORY AGAINST U.S.... "
This is exactly the reason I hate that stupid hippie school so much. I'm all for the free exchange of ideas and everything, but I'd also like to kick this guy in the junk.

I called Akron to try to get tickets to the game, but their sold out. I then called Cant State an they said that they have approx. 400 general admission tickets left. So i go to Cant State and when i get to the ticket window the lady asks for my Cant State College ID.... I drove all the way up there with gas at 2.49 a gallon to realise that the lady forgot to mention to me that the remaining tickets they had were being sold to only Cant State students.... what a joke! :screwks::screwks::screwks:

I called Akron to try to get tickets to the game, but their sold out. I then called Cant State an they said that they have approx. 400 general admission tickets left. So i go to Cant State and when i get to the ticket window the lady asks for my Cant State College ID.... I drove all the way up there with gas at 2.49 a gallon to realise that the lady forgot to mention to me that the remaining tickets they had were being sold to only Cant State students.... what a joke! :screwks::screwks::screwks:
So stop a student, ask to borrow an I.D. for 2 minutes, buy a ticket, and return the I.D. Make sure to wear gloves when touching a card that holds the K.E.N.T. logo.

You know why? They know they would be overrun by zip fans and kill their home court advantage. :screwks:

the lady forgot to mention to me that the remaining tickets they had were being sold to only Cant State students.... what a joke!
That doesn't make any fckn sense because those who have a flush ID don't need a freaking ticket for the game. Did you have any zips gear on ? if she thought that you were a general public individual rooting for Can't she would have sold you the ticket.

ahh maybe that is why, i was wearing my akron football shirt lol. I never thought bout that. maybe she just didnt want to sell me any because she wanted to hold them for any possible Can't fans that may have wanted them lol.
Report this discrimination the Better Business Bureau!What the did violates the fair-ticket buying act of 1933. :D