Meet the Team

This was probably the best-organized meet the team event I've attended. Very well done. All the players were accessible for the full 2 hours.Small notes (busy today):Ryan Bain is a monster. It looked like he was wearing shoulder pads...but he wasn't.Marquinn Davis is also a monster. I know he's raw in the skills department, but he is bigger than most of our seniors right now. And not fat...he's chiseled.Overheard the Mondo Sewell is being moved to the DL?Allegedly there is a scrimmage this Saturday. Don't yet know the time.Got a picture of the walk-on long snapper (name escapes me) with my son...both sporting mohawks. Classic!Gotta go. :wave:

Sewell is moving to DL. Is it tackle or end? I would assume with his weight it is end, but with his height it is tackle. If he is as strong as I've heard, he will be a beast on the dl. He is a tad short for e DE, but if he can play, he can play.He is the recruit I am most looking forward to see play.

This was probably the best-organized meet the team event I've attended. Very well done.
Access to the players was very good and I enjoyed seeing all the artist renderings of the stadium, but the rest of the event was not. To start, no signs telling people where to go (doors from the rec center were locked). The temperature inside the fieldhouse must have been 90+ at the begining. The dinner was poorly planned with most fans having nothing to drink or place to sit. What happened to the raffle? There was no speech from the coaching staff or team introductions. The players were very accommodating with pictures and autographs, but I respectfully disagree with your assessment of this event. In my opinion it couldn't have gone much worse or been more poorly planned.

Cap'Roo, I disagree with you and agree with UAdavid. It was the worst organized event that I have attended! We were there for the team, yet they were not introduced, the Coaches were there, but again no intros, comments on upcoming season. We were moved three times for the food line, then ran out of drinks, etc.Payers were great, that's all I can say.