Coolest Zip fan at last Saturday's game

Dr Z

It's in honor of a kid that went from Willard Ohio, to Akron, to getting drafted by an NFL team, to making the roster, to starting 20 some games....all in about a 7 year period. I'd say that's quite an accomplishment, don't you?Furthermore, we are all celebrating the fact that he is now in a situation that he should have been in to begin with, playing for a coach and an organization with a reputation for developing young quarterbacks. A situation that Cleveland cannot provide, and will not be able to provide, without some major changes.I've never purchased an official NFL jersey in my life, but I might get this one. Does that answer your question?

It's in honor of a kid that went from Willard Ohio, to Akron, to getting drafted by an NFL team, to making the roster, to starting 20 some games....all in about a 7 year period. I'd say that's quite an accomplishment, don't you?Furthermore, we are all celebrating the fact that he is now in a situation that he should have been in to begin with, playing for a coach and an organization with a reputation for developing young quarterbacks. A situation that Cleveland cannot provide, and will not be able to provide, without some major changes.I've never purchased an official NFL jersey in my life, but I might get this one. Does that answer your question?
He's in the perfect situation? Third on the depth chart behind a top ten quarterback and a guy the same age that was just signed to an extension?

Sgm405 Posted: Sep 25 2007, 04:09 PM I do hate him and think he's a classless jerk, but I always cheered for him to do well when he was a member of the Zips and then a member of the Browns. That never took over my allegiance to the school.With any mention of #5 will come the inevitable response from someone who saw him being rude once to his friends "blah............blah...........blah........ so I do hate him". I'm glad for Charlie he didn't see him being rude twice, otherwise it would be DEFCON LEVEL 4 :gun: , and you don't want to know how much posting that would involve! :wave:The jersey looks good!