Akron Vs. Winthrop watching the game

pluto05

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey evryone, i just gotoff the phone with cleats and they said that there is a cavs game on tonite, but they have no problem showing the akron game instead. the lady went and asked the manager as by my instructions to ask if they will be showing it and they said yes. so i guess its on...i swear i will sue them if their wrong

Hey evryone, i just gotoff the phone with cleats and they said that there is a cavs game on tonite, but they have no problem showing the akron game instead. the lady went and asked the manager as by my instructions to ask if they will be showing it and they said yes. so i guess its on...i swear i will sue them if their wrong
Interesting. The manager at Cleats in Fairlawn worked on it for a while and finally came to the conclusion that a feed was not available. That must have changed sometime after 2:30 this afternoon when I called to get the news. I hope whoever you spoke with is correct! :blink: I think I'm going to try the $4.95 webcast. It would cost me that plus food and tip to watch it at Cleats anyway. Thanks for the web info everyone!