buffalo game???

pluto05

Nice win for the Zips. Great to see us making all our FT's down the stretch. First road team with a win in the MAC. 2-0. Bring on Bubba and the Bobkittens.
Bubba's line today against Miami ...BENCH MIN FGM-A FTM-A OFF REB AST PF PTSB. Walther, G 32 2-9 3-4 0 2 7 0 8Time for the Rowdies to climb back into Bubba's head and rattle his cage a bit like they did last year. Should be fun! Hope we can stop their inside game.

I complained when the Zips missed free throws, and in a coupe cases over the past couple of years it cost them the game. Tonight they did FANTASTIC at the foul line, and that was the difference in this blood bath. Oh, by the way in case anyone has forgotten ...... :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks:

Congrats to the AK-Rowdies that made the trip up to Buffalo.Several kudos from Steve French, Joe Dunn and most importantly from coach Dambrot.
Speaking of Coach Dambrot, I was watching the Cinci Withrow - Canal Winchester game on ESPNU tonight, and the announcers gave great props to Akron coach "Tim Dambrot" for his winning ways. Of course it centered around his relationaship with King James, but very nice words about "Our Tim". :D BTW -- Man did Winchester blow THAT game!

How was our crowd? how many Rowdies traveled to the game across the borders?Is this becoming a Rowdy thing? are they going to come to BG, Miami etc...?
Zips fans dominated one of the upper corners. There were 25 Rowdies total. Pretty sad considering the group bought 50 tickets. But with students not being on campus, it hurt us. That's really what hurt Buffalo's student section also. They only had 6 people in their student section. When I was there two years ago, it was packed. Lets hope when UA students all get back to school this week they all show up for OU. As far as other away games go, I'm not positive which other games we'll be going to, but I'm sure there will be a few. A couple of us are planning a trip to CMU in a few weeks.

Just wondering, with the Can't Statecks game coming up...If anyone can help, does the Univ. sponsor a trip over there for the Rowdies, or are they on their own in getting tickets? Just wondering, I'm a freshman here, and I want to go, but I didn't know if I should go ahead and get my own tickets, or if there is some sort of trip planned, like Buffalo...

Just wondering, with the Can't Statecks game coming up...If anyone can help, does the Univ. sponsor a trip over there for the Rowdies, or are they on their own in getting tickets? Just wondering, I'm a freshman here, and I want to go, but I didn't know if I should go ahead and get my own tickets, or if there is some sort of trip planned, like Buffalo...
If you are a member of the Rowdies, sit tight. Keep an eye on your email, and go to the games on Thursday and Sunday to ask around. Whatever happens, don't blab about any plans you happen to overhear, no matter how awesome they might sound.

If you are a member of the Rowdies, sit tight. Keep an eye on your email, and go to the games on Thursday and Sunday to ask around. Whatever happens, don't blab about any plans you happen to overhear, no matter how awesome they might sound.
Hmmm sounds pretty good, thanks!!