Just to Get in the K.e.n.t-Hating Mood

Wow ... looking at the Can't scoreboard reminds me of what a HOLE the MAC Center is. God I hate watching a game in that place.Hmmm ... let's see ... Ced (17), Dials (14), and Wood (17) combined for 51 of Akron's 66 points last year at Can't. Yep, I'd take that in a minute given the other 7 or 8 guys KD has available this year. I like our chances if our guards can play well and handle Can't defense. OU gave us trouble and I'm sure Can't will play right up on our guards as well. Not sure Wood has enough help to get loose for 17 like he did with Travis next to him. I know the Binghamton's and NC Whatever's are a necessary part of the schedule but THESE games are a blast.

I actually think the MACC is very comparable to the JAR... I don't think either Can't State or UA has much to be proud of LOL
Yea, but the JAR's scoreboards and video board are bad ass.
yeah but our courts arn't big enough to have those jumbotrons in the center, I think Can't was somewhat smart to put the two jumbo screens at the corners and have that new Daktronics board put it... Fans have a better view

I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE this before the games! I think they should dim the lights when they do this! I also think it would be cool if they could put this on some of the electronic billboards in Akron and Cleveland especially just before a big game.....don't know what they would do about sound though. I'm really getting pumped!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSZ_uUxRkQo

Captain,When did we ever get out of the K.e.n.t-hating mood to need a thread to get back into it?:screwks::screwks::screwks::screwks:
:iws::laugh_up: If my wife and I sense the kids aren't hating Can't enough when they wake up in the morning, we send them right back to their rooms and tell them not to come out until they can do a better job! :nono: (JUST kidding for all of you psychology types ... :moon: )

I actually think the MACC is very comparable to the JAR... I don't think either Can't State or UA has much to be proud of LOL
well i think you are WAY off... The JAR is an absolutely awesome place to watch a basketball game. It is just getting a bit small for the level of competition akron plays at. Also the school is beginning to get fairly large and that would require a newer larger arena as well.

well i think you are WAY off... The JAR is an absolutely awesome place to watch a basketball game. It is just getting a bit small for the level of competition akron plays at. Also the school is beginning to get fairly large and that would require a newer larger arena as well.
A bit small? Let's just worry about filling it up consistently before we start talking about a bigger arena. Remember, the new football stadium will be SMALLER than the Rubber Bowl, plus I don't see the JAR's walls in danger of crumbling down any time soon. I am still all for troughs in the bathrooms of Infocision Stadium though.

A bit small? Let's just worry about filling it up consistently before we start talking about a bigger arena. Remember, the new football stadium will be SMALLER than the Rubber Bowl, plus I don't see the JAR's walls in danger of crumbling down any time soon. I am still all for troughs in the bathrooms of Infocision Stadium though.
i didn't mean small in terms of seating. I mean in terms of just appearance on TV and design. If the place looks big and really nice it's going to attract better recruits, and that's the point right? Eventually though i think seating will be an issue with UofA growing and interest in the athletic programs growing.