Stadium Cams Are Live!!!!!

K-Roo

Working again today (Saturday) by 7 a.m. can only mean one thing. They haven't knocked off too many days of the 45 they are behind schedule. :unsure:
As an FYI. construction at InfoCision Stadium/Summa Field remains on schedule :wave:
As an R to your FYI. I agree 100%, give or take 45 days. :blink:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working again today (Saturday) by 7 a.m. can only mean one thing. They haven't knocked off too many days of the 45 they are behind schedule. :unsure:
As an FYI. construction at InfoCision Stadium/Summa Field remains on schedule :wave:
As an R to your FYI. I agree 100%, give or take 45 days. :blink:
The Stadium will be ready before 9/12. ;) The dorms will ready in 2010 :D The classrooms will be ready before 2nd semester 2010 :D Will there still be construction going on after 9/12? ;) Of course, the dorms and the classrooms on levels 2-4 of press tower. ;) InfoCision Stadium/Summa Field remains on schedule and the early work you continue to see today and late work at night during the week is so the the Stadium in made ready as early as possible. ;) They get incentives for sooner they deliver the stadium and focus on the other parts of the stadium. :D I'm excited as The progress looks greater and better by the day. :D

Guys, if you want this topic locked, keep it up. We're tired of your back and forth on this topic. Neither of you is going to convince the other .. so let's leave the debate about the schedule alone.Thanks,ZW
Come on fellas, let's not get this topic locked! This thread has to be some kind of ZipsNation record! 53 pages, 780 replies and counting! :)

Guys, if you want this topic locked, keep it up. We're tired of your back and forth on this topic. Neither of you is going to convince the other .. so let's leave the debate about the schedule alone.Thanks,ZW
Come on fellas, let's not get this topic locked! This thread has to be some kind of ZipsNation record! 53 pages, 780 replies and counting! :)
I'm cool and that's why I keep using ;) This time I'm really done with arguing since we've gotten a friendly reminder from the Mods. :D I want this thread to continue right up to kickoff 09/12. :D

Wanted to post some info to quell some doubts. On the Infocision Stadium tour today, the rep from Welty construction stated clearly that they are running ON-TIME for their completion deadline. This deadline is NOT Sept 19th, nor is it Sept 12th for that matter. The CONTRACT COMPLETION DEADLINE is AUGUST 22nd, 2009. We're in good shape, Zipsnation. FEAR NOT INCOMPLETION, FEAR THE ROO!

Wanted to post some info to quell some doubts. On the Infocision Stadium tour today, the rep from Welty construction stated clearly that they are running ON-TIME for their completion deadline. This deadline is NOT Sept 19th, nor is it Sept 12th for that matter. The CONTRACT COMPLETION DEADLINE is AUGUST 22nd, 2009. We're in good shape, Zipsnation. FEAR NOT INCOMPLETION, FEAR THE ROO!
I'm hoping somebody post pictures from the tour today. :D

Well, in experimenting with how exactly to post a picture(s) here, in the attachment space I have apparently used 445.09K of an available 1000K. I can't figure out how to clear more space and unfortunately even one picture requires more K than is available. Whatever. I hate PCs. I wish I could afford a Mac. A Mac would probably upload the photos for me! Lol. Sorry, no pics.

Well, in experimenting with how exactly to post a picture(s) here, in the attachment space I have apparently used 445.09K of an available 1000K. I can't figure out how to clear more space and unfortunately even one picture requires more K than is available. Whatever. I hate PCs. I wish I could afford a Mac. A Mac would probably upload the photos for me! Lol. Sorry, no pics.
Blue & Gold,Try uploading your photos to the Gallery here. You'll need to click on the Gallery Tab above, and create your own gallery. Then once they're uploaded, you can link to them using the "insert image" link above that's 2 to the right of the smiley pulldown.You could also upload to any other free gallery like Flickr or whatever and link to them that way.Hope this helps,ZW

Speaking of believing what people with a vested interest in a project have to say about it, have you noticed how much what will be the playing field currently looks like the lunar surface from the supposed moon landing?

Blue & Gold,Try uploading your photos to the Gallery here. You'll need to click on the Gallery Tab above, and create your own gallery. Then once they're uploaded, you can link to them using the "insert image" link above that's 2 to the right of the smiley pulldown.You could also upload to any other free gallery like Flickr or whatever and link to them that way.Hope this helps,ZW
Wow, I'm an idiot. Once I click the Gallery tab and am in the Gallery, I just don't see how to make my own Gallery. Thanks for the help. I took my camera today specifically because I wanted to post some pictures on here.

Wow, I'm an idiot. Once I click the Gallery tab and am in the Gallery, I just don't see how to make my own Gallery. Thanks for the help. I took my camera today specifically because I wanted to post some pictures on here.
I would definitely suggest using Flickr or Photobucket or something along that line, then.

Photobucket it's simple, just go on there make an account and upload your photos.Then it's easy as selecting which ones you want to post here and they even generate the code for you.Copy and past then done

My apologies, but I can't figure it out. I downloaded my pictures to photobucket. But when I tried to post them here I received this message.You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gifMaybe you can just visit the gallery I created @ Photobucket. Here's the link.Info Pics @ PhotobucketOkay, that'll have to work. You'll find 13 pretty nice pictures with a brief description of each.Thanks for trying to help a computer-illiterate out!

My apologies, but I can't figure it out. I downloaded my pictures to photobucket. But when I tried to post them here I received this message.You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gifMaybe you can just visit the gallery I created @ Photobucket. Here's the link.Info Pics @ PhotobucketOkay, that'll have to work. You'll find 13 pretty nice pictures with a brief description of each.Thanks for trying to help a computer-illiterate out!
Thanks for the extra effort, some great shots in there - oh my gosh, seat backs. :)

Thanks for the extra effort, some great shots in there - oh my gosh, seat backs. :)
Awesome shots. :blink: Once again I'm totally blown away on the progress they've made. :blink: I love seeing the seat back backs. :blink: The 50 yard line short of the east side is great. It's time for another aerial shot so I can update my screensaver from the Feb 24th picture. ;)

Dude, you were in my tour group! I'm in pic 5! Your pics turned out WAY better than mine. I guess that is what I get for having an old digital camera. I'll try to get my stuff up here soon!

I thought I would add what I thought were a few interesting details from the tour today:1) Our tour guide said that they feel they have the best stadium in the MAC, and in C-USA. Would it be stretching it too much to say that we may have the best stadium outside of the BCS?2) He said they were shooting for a very LOUD stadium. To achieve this, he said that the slope on the stands is steeper than most stadiums. He also pointed out that they intentionally wanted an upper deck and a large press tower to drive the noise towards the field. He also said that this is why they went with metal seating, but I have to believe that was probably driven by cost.3) He said there would be a scrolling billboard on part of the East front upper deck. This would be expanded if additional money comes our way.4) The scoreboard resolution won't be as good as what it is at the Q. It will be close, but not as good.5) He said they have locker room facilities for back to back games. They intend to have highschool games there so I imagine that each team can get a locker room and they can have a couple a day.6) The upper deck of the endzone facility are lounges for the Baseball team, the Softball team, the Soccer team and.....I think it was the track team. (No love for the Rifle team though....it would be a long walk to Schrank South anyway.)7) They wanted the fans to be very close to the action and I"ll tell you what, it looks like you will be.8) He said something about the pregame and the team entering the field and pagentry associated with that will be better. Hopefully someone else can elaborate as I was too busy drooling as I looked around.9) The lights on the West side will be on top of the press tower. The lights on the East side will be at the ends of the grandstand with one in the middle. The lighting will meet the requirements for TV for an NCAA National Championship Broadcast.10) They have much more restroom space than what is required for a stadium of that size. Anyway, this place is going to be flat out AMAZING! I haven't been to every MAC Stadium, but it has to be, by a wide margin, the class of the MAC! fans from other schools are going to $#!+ when they see this place!Oh, and as an FYI, our tour guide called the stands the "Home" stands and the "Visitors" stands.....but we all know he really meant the "East" and "West" stands.

Dude, you were in my tour group! I'm in pic 5! Your pics turned out WAY better than mine. I guess that is what I get for having an old digital camera. I'll try to get my stuff up here soon!
Cool! Fortunately when we toured the stadium the sun was out so the pictures did turn out nicely!

I thought I would add what I thought were a few interesting details from the tour today:1) Our tour guide said that they feel they have the best stadium in the MAC, and in C-USA. Would it be stretching it too much to say that we may have the best stadium outside of the BCS?2) He said they were shooting for a very LOUD stadium. To achieve this, he said that the slope on the stands is steeper than most stadiums. He also pointed out that they intentionally wanted an upper deck and a large press tower to drive the noise towards the field. He also said that this is why they went with metal seating, but I have to believe that was probably driven by cost.3) He said there would be a scrolling billboard on part of the East front upper deck. This would be expanded if additional money comes our way.4) The scoreboard resolution won't be as good as what it is at the Q. It will be close, but not as good.5) He said they have locker room facilities for back to back games. They intend to have highschool games there so I imagine that each team can get a locker room and they can have a couple a day.6) The upper deck of the endzone facility are lounges for the Baseball team, the Softball team, the Soccer team and.....I think it was the track team. (No love for the Rifle team though....it would be a long walk to Schrank South anyway.)7) They wanted the fans to be very close to the action and I"ll tell you what, it looks like you will be.8) He said something about the pregame and the team entering the field and pagentry associated with that will be better. Hopefully someone else can elaborate as I was too busy drooling as I looked around.9) The lights on the West side will be on top of the press tower. The lights on the East side will be at the ends of the grandstand with one in the middle. The lighting will meet the requirements for TV for an NCAA National Championship Broadcast.10) They have much more restroom space than what is required for a stadium of that size. Anyway, this place is going to be flat out AMAZING! I haven't been to every MAC Stadium, but it has to be, by a wide margin, the class of the MAC! fans from other schools are going to $#!+ when they see this place!Oh, and as an FYI, our tour guide called the stands the "Home" stands and the "Visitors" stands.....but we all know he really meant the "East" and "West" stands.
do you know if the billboard on the front of the upper deck will be the same LED ribbon boards they have at The Q:QuickenLoansArena.jpgwill there just be a scoreboard at the south endzone? and will it be bigger than Can't's