Seating Chart - What is already taken?

Thanks to ZipsWin for forwarding the seating chart.UA is sticking blue push pins where people have reserved seats. Gold ones are reserved for companies (the entire 206 section is for Summa).You can click to enlarge. Hope you get the seat you're looking for! A ton of good options remain. This chart was valid as of 10am this morning.Pin_out.jpg

I'm a little shocked by the number of first row upper deck selectors there were. That was my number 1 and I don't get to pick until tomorrow evening.Also part of the deal of Summa getting an entire section to itself had better include that they have to fill every one of the seats in the section or they lose it.

I'm a little shocked by the number of first row upper deck selectors there were. That was my number 1 and I don't get to pick until tomorrow evening.Also part of the deal of Summa getting an entire section to itself had better include that they have to fill every one of the seats in the section or they lose it.
what side is what? Arent they missing a second level on one of the sides?

The other side is general admission

The other side is general admission
nicely done...thanks

Both sections are there on the home side...they are together in one section. My guess is when they add it soon is it will connect to front of the second level. Got my seats on the aisle 9 rows up -- very excited.
Hope you like your seats. However, one thing I must say that hopefully won't throw a damper on the elation is: There's no scarf that goes with the tix. For that you gotta go to the soccer ticket office. :D For the record, I suggested to the AD throwing in a generic Zips scarf with FB tix. As slow as the Info seems to be filling up, they might end up throwing in something like a Rubber Bowl urinal for every hunredth buyer. :blink:

I'm guessing there aren't any bad seats in the stadium and I'm pretty sure they have pick a seat times in place for two weeks. As for student section it will be on the south side of the field both sides - three sections top and bottom as well as the grassy hill behind the goal posts.

I'm guessing there aren't any bad seats in the stadium and I'm pretty sure they have pick a seat times in place for two weeks. As for student section it will be on the south side of the field both sides - three sections top and bottom as well as the grassy hill behind the goal posts.
I think that works out to be sections: 116-120, 215-220 plus whatever the south grass zone is numbered/named.

I think that works out to be sections: 116-120, 215-220 plus whatever the south grass zone is numbered/named.
SECTIONS 119 and 121. Then the grass. Basically the same location as they sat in the Rubber Bowl.

Just got back from selecting my seats. All of the last 6 rows of section 110 are gone and all the first 2 rows of section 210 are taken. It appears that most are chosing the upper rows of the lower deck. I'm thinking this is to avoid having to walk u.p 2 flights of stairs to the upper deck. This seams to be the trend for all of the lower level. I didn't see any seats taken in the first 5 or so rows of any section in the lower level. My seats, row 2 upper deck on the 50 yd line. :D:D:D:D

Just got back from selecting my seats. All of the last 6 rows of section 110 are gone and all the first 2 rows of section 210 are taken. It appears that most are chosing the upper rows of the lower deck.
I noticed that a lot of the front row seats in lower sections were still available, as I was very tempted to take the front row lower deck of the section under the one I took. Instead, I opted for the 3rd row of the upper deck around the 37 yard line. I figured it will be a better view up there. I'm happy

Section 110, Row 5, seats 1 & 2. I wanted something upstairs, but the wife preferred the lower level. You can see who won that dispute.
Curious.....how is the seating chart coming along? I have 11:15 am tomorrow and I am just wondering what is left in priority reserved.

Yep, I was right! I added one ticket to my package at the spring game and guess what, THAT was the ticket they based my seating selection off of so instead of 8 years as a ticket holder I was picking with the first year people. I was supposed to go early on the first day but had to wait until Friday evening! In the end, it was just confusion, which is understandable. I've had 3 different addresses in the past 2 years and things didn't get linked up correctly. We've got it all squared away and no hard feelings, we got good seats anyway.