College Cup

Since it looks like the general public will not be able to get any of the 300 tickets that the university gets for $35 for all 4 games, the cheapest price on stubhub right now is $146 for all 3 games. For me and my wife with service charge and shipping that would be around $335. I wish we hadn't already gotten Christmas gifts for each other. I don't think I can drop that much on the tickets. Anyone thinking about getting tickets from Stubhub.

Some info just up on GoZips.com:SEND OFF PEP RALLYPlans are being finalized for a send off pep rally for the team's departure for the College Cup. Please check back with GoZips.com for updated information.TICKETS2009 NCAA Men's Soccer College Cup Ticket PolicyEach College Cup participating institution receives an allotment of 300 tickets from the NCAA. The University of Akron Department of Athletics will allocate tickets under the following guidelines: 1. Department of Athletics: The Department of Athletics will retain a block of tickets to cover the ticket requests of participating student-athletes, coaches, team support and Department of Athletics staff. 2. University Allotment: The University will be provided a block of tickets to fulfill the ticket requests from the President's Office and University Board of Trustees. 3. UA Student Allotment: UA Students will be provided a block of tickets that will be available to current AK Rowdies organization members, beginning at 9:00 am on Monday, December 7th. Orders/Payments will be taken in person only on a first-come, first serve basis with a valid student ID. One (1) ticket per UA student. Remaining student tickets will be available for purchase by the general student population beginning at 12:00 pm based on availability.4. Public Allotment: The remaining tickets have been designated for purchase by general public based on the following priority:I. Zips Goal Club membersII. Z-Fund members who are also current Men's Soccer season ticket holders.III. Z-Fund membersIV. Men's Soccer season ticket holdersV. General publicCollege Cup Ticket Packages (Semi-Finals and Finals) are $35 + $5.00 per ticket surcharge. Method of Payment is required when placing an order. Once the order is confirmed and processed, a no refund policy is in effect. College Cup Ticket Packages can be ordered beginning Sunday, December 6 from 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm in person at InfoCision Stadium Ticket Office (Gate 1) or by calling the UA Athletics Ticket Office at 1-888-99-AKRON or 330-972-6920. Placing an order does not guarantee tickets. The UA Athletics Ticket Office will begin calling patrons Tuesday, December 8 morning at 8:00 a.m. to confirm their ticket order. Note, only payments for confirmed orders will be processed. Tickets can be picked up at the will call area of the stadium beginning one hour prior to the first semi-final game, Friday, December 11 at 5:00 pm. ADDITIONAL TICKET OPTIONSThe 2009 Men's College Cup is sold out. Those fans who do not receive tickets through Akron's allotment are encouraged to visit StubHub for additional ticket availability. Enter "NCAA College Cup" in the search option. The host institution, NC State University, has created a priority wait list. To sign up for the wait list, call the NC State Ticket Office at 919-865-1510.TRANSPORTATIONThe Z-Fund has reserved a fan bus for those traveling to Cary at a cost of $100 per person round trip. The bus will remain in Cary as long as the Zips win. Seats will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Fans are responsible for their own hotel accomodations and meals. To reserve your seat, call Megan Gossens at 330-972-7117. HOTELTeam Hotel Information will be released once designated by the NCAA.GAME BROADCASTFor those unable to attend, the College Cup semi finals and final will be televised on the ESPN family of networks. For their schedule, see below. Plans are being finalized for the game to be broadcst on 1350AM. Check back with GoZips.com for updated information on the broadcast schedule. Seminfinal - Friday, December 11 Game one - 5 p.m. ET (ESPN2/ESPNU/ESPN360.com) Game two - 7:30 p.m. ET (ESPNU; tape delay ESPN2 Dec. 12 at 11 a.m.) Final - Sunday, December 13 1 p.m. ET (ESPN2/ESPNU/ESPN360.com)

Could someone please help with physical location for the games this coming weekend? Need it for the GPS. NC State is in Raleigh, not Cary so I'm a little thrown by it.
GeoHack WakeMed Soccer ParkGoogle Maps 35d 47' 10.33"N 78d 45' 18.44"W On the Google Maps link, click on 'satellite' to see an aerial view of the facility.

This is the address given on Cary's website:201 Soccer Park DriveCary, NC 27511
Thanks!If anyone is wondering, southerners say Cary stands for....ContainmentArea forRelocated YankeesYou won't see a single native southerner there.
Any idea what Raleigh stands for? Not the nicest place I've ever visited in my life by a long shot.

I am a student and can't go to the game friday because of finals. Does anybody know if it is possible to just get tickets for sunday anywhere? or do I have to get the two day package? Also, does anyone think that more tickets will become available on saturday after UNC gets eliminated? I read that this stadium has 7,000 seats with the ability to add additional grandstands to make it 10,000. I just don't understand if each school only has an allotment of 300 how it's sold out!?!? --thanks

If anyone is thinking about going but can't get tickets, try calling the priority wait list at NC State 919-865-1510. I just called this morning and am #28 on the list which I don't think is bad. I don't know exactly how they would get tickets back (maybe they allocate a few hundred to high up NCAA administrators who won't end up going) but I'm hoping they do. They said I wouldn't find out for a couple of days when they would get tickets back.

If anyone is thinking about going but can't get tickets, try calling the priority wait list at NC State 919-865-1510. I just called this morning and am #28 on the list which I don't think is bad. I don't know exactly how they would get tickets back (maybe they allocate a few hundred to high up NCAA administrators who won't end up going) but I'm hoping they do. They said I wouldn't find out for a couple of days when they would get tickets back.
I called this morning and am number 65 or something. They guy said that they probably won't get that many tickets back and my odds aren't too good. Oh well, my fingers are crossed!

Couldn't get any tickets from the Akron office. StubHub is also sold out.Luckily there are some tickets up on eBay. Mine will arrive at my doorstep on Thursday. Overnight shipping is expensive. :cry:
I found some on webtickets.com. And yes, overnight is expensive :(
I bought a pair of tickets from webtickets.com as well. Pricey, but well worth it.