Akron Zips Clips

I dont know if everyone has seen this so i figured id make it it's own thread. If you find any good videos feel free to either send them to akronzipsclips@gmail.com or post them on the Zips videos thread that I believe we already have. Anyways, the original video for the Can't sideline reporter got taken down by Can't but the one we reposted is still alive and kicking and now has 32,000 views! So keep spreading the Can't State embarrassment and please subscribe and/or check out the page. Check out the playlists, as i've got videos sorted by sport/theme. Also, thanks again to VMD for making the awesome template and icon for the page. AkronZipsClips

Anyways, the original video for the Can't sideline reporter got taken down by Can't but the one we reposted is still alive and kicking and now has 32,000 views! So keep spreading the Can't State embarrassment and please subscribe and/or check out the page. Check out the playlists, as i've got videos sorted by sport/theme.
Ok, so right after I read this post, the exact same video was forwarded to me by my boss (who has no affiliation to Can't or Akron). Pretty cool that it's "gone viral" to the point of being forwarded.

The "University of Akron Psyche" was the best pregame vid Akron has had.
I loved when they showed that and had the fireworks during player intros...I think the reason we aren't that good this year is because they got rid of the fireworks! bring em back!!!!!also up to 45000+ views on the video...hopefully one day we can surpass miley cyrus and have 100,000,000,000 and the whole world will know how much Can't state sucks

I loved when they showed that and had the fireworks during player intros...I think the reason we aren't that good this year is because they got rid of the fireworks! bring em back!!!!!also up to 45000+ views on the video...hopefully one day we can surpass miley cyrus and have 100,000,000,000 and the whole world will know how much Can't state sucks
I spend alot of time on youtube and i can tell you that at the rate this thing is gaining views, it could be a million view video.

That and the videos keep changing and aren't as good this year. IMO, vmd should be doing the video. With his effects, it would be awesome!

lol maybe it will really go viral. :bow: I kinda wish we had some more akron stuff to throw in there. The only thing I got is my very-slow Infocision time-lapse vid.
I will be scouring the internets in the next few weeks looking for new videos and i also am looking into acquiring more footage of this Can't State sideline reporter.If you guys find anything good, send it my way.BTW, if you guys want to help this thing go viral for real then "digg" this on Digg.com. If you dont have a digg account, juts click "connect to facebook" and you can digg it that way. It's how many of the big ones start out, digg can be like an avalanche of views to your page once it gets rolling. Digg link

"digged"I'm really excited about the potential of this video gaining momentum.
I just pray that this guy is at the JAR on march 5th.
I just hope Can't State doesn't see this and go :wall: because then they'll probably do :nutkick: to that reporter. :screwks:
Would be nice to hear some "Can't Read, Can't Write, Can't Talk" chats directed at him haha

"digged"I'm really excited about the potential of this video gaining momentum.
I just pray that this guy is at the JAR on march 5th.
I just hope Can't State doesn't see this and go :wall: because then they'll probably do :nutkick: to that reporter. :screwks:
Would be nice to hear some "Can't Read, Can't Write, Can't Talk" chats directed at him haha
LOL! :rofl: That's great.

Uh oh...looks like the Can't Staters are out in full force defending their kin.linkbtw, we totally need a name for "They have yet to make a point in the hoop" guy.
i don't understand where the ethics come into play by showing this video as so many want to point out.

funny thing is that the more the Can't kids comment on this video the more hits it gets and the more popularity it gains. honestly I hope the kid one day learns from this and gets his dream job and is able to laugh at it but until then I'm gonna go ahead and have my chuckle

found some stuff on our good friend jon jankowski. search thejjjshow (all one word) on youtube. i think it's suppose to be a sports segment from when he was in high school i'm guessing.
Is this what you mean?(skip til 48 seconds)
yeah. at least it looks him.
They also say his name about 30 times. So unless there is a Jon Jankowski out there that looks just like him then yeah that's definitely him.

100,000 views!It's popping up around the web.Try googleing it, it's amazing. The Angry TSB NationBarstool SportsSports Illustrated's Hot ClicksNextRound.comDumbFans.comBustedCoverage.comSports Blog on Rivals.comBuzzMyTime.comTerezOwens.comTheMarchtoMadness.comand my favorite (it even includes it's own song about Jon): SportressofBlogitude.comThere are DOZENS more.It's great to see many of these websites being college hoops forums/websites/blogs, maybe it will get more viewers for our big game on March 5th.