Akron-Buffalo predictions

InTheZone

I missed the game last week due to being out of town. 3 very consistent games and 1 crapper. I think the first 3 are more indicative of this team. What worries me for this game is

1. Is Getsy healthy? If he can't go, how does Ferguson step in?

2. Can Biggs play? If not, Kennedy and one of the FR need to step up.

3. Can the D dominate? Buffalo has a solid D but the worst offense in the league.

I think that we will play well but Buffalo will as well. They always give us trouble up there. ZP, I was at that game in 99 also, Buffalo's first ever in the MAC. We sweated bullets all night but pulled it out. My pick, Akron 20-6 as we hold Buffalo to 2 FGs. I am making plans to head down to Oxford, so we better win this week. Go Zips!

zips should win big.no excuses. buffalo is terrible.up until last week they had not even scoed a td. they scored against wmu late in the ame after it was well decided.

if we can't beat buffalo then we should not be d-1. even without getsy or bigss we should still win big. akron 28 buffalo 10. go akron.

Zips still shell shocked from loss last week and the coaches kicking their asses this week. I think it is going to be close with Akron winning 24-10 in a closer game than the score appears. 10-3 Zips at halftime. Late Zips TD puts the game out of reach for Buffalo.