OT: How sweet is this??

InTheZone

What starts?

let me summarize how this usually goes down

Random zn member) our band needs to do more.

random band member who has a 6th sense for when someone is talking smack to the band on the internet("band kid" for short)) we work really hard!! it's hard to do what we do. we put a lot of time into it!

zn) ya'll should dance. why don't you dance?

band kid) we play music, and work hard.

R4R) I hate the band and everything it stands for.

band kid) you don't even know what your talking about

R4R's GF) I marched in the 110 and am therefor better than everyone on Gods green earth, and everyone in Ohio's Pride should be ashamed of themselves for being the worst human beings on the face of the earth

hundreds of band kids come out of the wood work and 20 pages later we all agree to disagree. I know this because I used to be the one with the 6th sense.

OK...That's probably the most creative thing I've ever seen a band do. It was so simple, why hasn't anyone done something like that before?

thats exactly what I thought when I watched it. in band, the best things are always the simple things that everyone else looks at and say "wtf didn't I think of that?"

What starts?

random band member who has a 6th sense for when someone is talking smack to the band on the internet("band kid" for short)) we work really hard!! it's hard to do what we do. we put a lot of time into it!

R4R's GF) I marched in the 110 and am therefor better than everyone on Gods green earth, and everyone in Ohio's Pride should be ashamed of themselves for being the worst human beings on the face of the earth

hundreds of band kids come out of the wood work and 20 pages later we all agree to disagree. I know this because I used to be the one with the 6th sense.

Well, for what it's worth, from a former football player I always thought you guys were great and appreciated the support.

What starts?

You forgot to mention that, without fail, OSU bashing would somehow take up 5 of those pages.

What starts?

You forgot to mention that, without fail, OSU bashing would somehow take up 5 of those pages.

and three more for Lebron :lol:

What starts?

Haha. If Zipsnation had a "like" button I'd hook you up. Pretty much a perfect summary.