You Guys Might Get a Cuse Recruit

TexanMark

Daferral Davis WR from Nassau CC on Long Island. This is Cuse's pipeline JUCO and the kid was committed but didn't take care of his Fall academics.

Akron and Can't involved

Good Luck hope you guys get him. BTW, loved your stadium and tailgating scene from last September

Thanks for the heads up...i believe we already have two Nassau CC players already too.

Daferral Davis WR from Nassau CC on Long Island. This is Cuse's pipeline JUCO and the kid was committed but didn't take care of his Fall academics.

Akron and Can't involved

Good Luck hope you guys get him. BTW, loved your stadium and tailgating scene from last September

Thanks for the heads up...i believe we already have two Nassau CC players already too.

Also, check this link out...it has good picture of your new recruit from NYC (Goodman)

Scroll Down about half way

I hope we get another series going with you guys again about 5 years down the road...it does look tougher as we did lose another OOC game since TCU is joining the Big East in 2012. We seem to recruit the same areas and go after many of the same kids.