2012 Recruiting

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seth Cuningham's brother Benny (a safety) commits!

From all of Zach's reports I assumed Icoach was disliked and not respected by the players. It looks as if there is at least one player who likes and/or respects ICoach. A ray of hope?? This will be an interesting year for sure.

Where did you read in the article something that said that a player likes or respects the coach?

Seth Cuningham's brother Benny (a safety) commits!

From all of Zach's reports I assumed Icoach was disliked and not respected by the players. It looks as if there is at least one player who likes and/or respects ICoach. A ray of hope?? This will be an interesting year for sure.

Where did you read in the article something that said that a player likes or respects the coach?

I am sure Benny heard many negative things about Ianello from Seth. Misery loves company.

New offer: DE Neal Page

If we could just get Del Griffith to pair with him...well, now, that would be a pretty good team!

Planes, Trains and Automobiles is a 1987 American comedy film released by Paramount Pictures. It was written, produced and directed by John Hughes. The film stars Steve Martin as Neal Page, a high-strung advertising executive, who meets Del Griffith, played by John Candy, an eternally sunny, overly talkative, well-meaning, but accident-prone shower curtain ring salesman who seems to live in a world governed by a different set of rules. They share a two-day odyssey of misadventures trying to get Neal home to Chicago from New York in time for Thanksgiving dinner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planes,_Trains_and_Automobiles

• 2 weeks later...

Are we recruiting any kickers for this class? There look to be some pretty good ones that are HS seniors down here in my area but as far as I know only one of them has a FBS offer and that is from Buffalo. Should the Zips throw their hat in that ring?

Are we recruiting any kickers for this class? There look to be some pretty good ones that are HS seniors down here in my area but as far as I know only one of them has a FBS offer and that is from Buffalo. Should the Zips throw their hat in that ring?
Until we start getting within field goal range, I say "no."