Fed up Fan

Dr Z

I heard that.I feel the same way about my high school team (Doylestown), college (Akron), and favorite pro team (Cleveland). A combined 4-22 record this season. punchballs.gif

A lot of what Rizzo said could be edited with Zips references dubbed and it would be on the mark.@SpinI went to quite a few Hillsdale games this year and you probably know the Falcons lost the last game against Norwayne to finish 9-1 and miss the playoffs. :( I didn't know you were a Chipp. At least you've got Erika's going for you. (One of my favorite places.)

A lot of what Rizzo said could be edited with Zips references dubbed and it would be on the mark.@SpinI went to quite a few Hillsdale games this year and you probably know the Falcons lost the last game against Norwayne to finish 9-1 and miss the playoffs. :( I didn't know you were a Chipp. At least you've got Erika's going for you. (One of my favorite places.)
Class of '84. UAkron class of 2012. Yeah, second career guy. I still follow the WCAL of course, I see Smithville lost. I try to make a Chipp game every year, Friday is usually when I get my OT though.I haven't been to Erika's in years. I usually hung out at the Valley with the rest of the firemen when I lived there. Or the Legion with the fire officers if I needed some brownie points for something I f'd up.

i feel for everything rizzo said. that guy is about as die-hard browns fan as any other person in cleveland; he's just afforded the unique opportunity to have his own radio show where he can put out there the frustration and disgust of the true browns fan.

Class of '84. UAkron class of 2012. Yeah, second career guy. I still follow the WCAL of course, I see Smithville lost. I try to make a Chipp game every year, Friday is usually when I get my OT though.I haven't been to Erika's in years. I usually hung out at the Valley with the rest of the firemen when I lived there. Or the Legion with the fire officers if I needed some brownie points for something I f'd up.
Good to see I'm not the only Wayne County kid here. I'm a Waynedale grad myself (04) I have been out of the WCAL loop for a while so you can imagine how surprised I was to find out Norwayne was in the playoffs. I didn't even think they knew there was a post season.

I heard that.I feel the same way about my high school team (Doylestown), college (Akron), and favorite pro team (Cleveland). A combined 4-23 record this season. punchballs.gif
fixed that.But there's one big difference. The Chipps and the Zips are my schools. They're where I went, my classmates out there.The Browns are an entertainment business, like Tony said. And it hasn't been entertaining in decades. The connection I have with this circus is getting weaker and weaker.

Until very recently, if you would have said Norwayne and Hillsdale would be ANYWHERE in the mix to decide the WCAL, you would have been laughed at. Things finally came around for Hillsdale, but I gotta tell ya, that QB for Norwayne is a man among boys.

If we're giving high school football playoff shout outs, way to go Hudson Explorers for a first round playoff victory.
Big game next week -vs- Wadsworth. Classic old Suburban League matchup. Should be a good one.
When I was there, Wadsworth hadn't even joined the Surburban League yet. Damn, I'm getting old :lol: