1,000+ members for the Fire Ianello Facebook Group

bobbyake

We need to send a message to the university. Facebook is the cheapest (Free) and easiest way to reach people. Please join so we can send a strong message to Tom Wistrcill that this community does not tolerate being one of the worst football programs in the NCAA. Message me if you would like to be an admin.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/184462058307199/

I'm in.

I didn't think losing to Buffalo by that score was even possible. Its obvious that the team has completely given up on him at this point.

Yeah. I know these guys are on full-ride scholarships, but I can't help but feel sorry for the guys on the team.

I'd probably fake an injury so I could just take this final week off & soak in the hot tub.

Can we let Frisman coach Friday? I joined... I truly wanted to give him 3 years... but we can't afford it. My best friend said after Saturdays 40 point loss that he was done. My dad used to have 2 full rows of season tickets at the Rubber Bowl. As of next year its down to 2 seats and he doesn't even go anymore!!! I don't know how much longer I can take this... I am a lifelonger...

I'd like to go on record and say I'm against things like this. Seems to me there are better ways to do things and this type of Facebook activity doesn't help anything.

I think it's okay as an outlet to vent as long as people don't get personal.

But, I'm not convinced it will have the smallest iota of influence (as a petition or anything else).

no offense....but i think you "old folks" dont get the power of an internet mob.

This could fizzle out, sure. BUT it could also blow up and turn into something that the university can't ignore.

Ianello and Wistrcill have to go.

Even though I might be older than you, I am also responsible for pioneering at least one internet meme (before they were called memes) and having at least one thing go viral (before they were called "going viral"). I'd say I have a bit of cred. My bet is on fizzle. And a few thousand members to a FB group may not seem like fizzle to you, but I'd say it could be ignored rather easily.

Some people need to get their butt to the Winking Lizard tonight and make a stink. You have an open forum there and could easily voice your opinion of Ianello.
Grand idea, but if your young and lazy, facebook is easy. Plus the new Call of Duty come out. :lol:

Occupy Buchtel Commons..... :rolleyes:

I know sarcasm, but...

Some people need to get their butt to the Winking Lizard tonight and make a stink. You have an open forum there and could easily voice your opinion of Ianello.

Don't you feel the empty stadium speaks louder than anything anyone can say?

I would love someone to ask him "Why does this team appear to keep getting worse and can't even be competitive with the worst teams in CFB?"

Occupy Buchtel Commons..... :rolleyes:

I know sarcasm, but...

Don't you feel the empty stadium speaks louder than anything anyone can say?

I would love someone to ask him "Why does this team appear to keep getting worse and can't even be competitive with the worst teams in CFB?"

Well the stadium is empty because we have no games there :D.

Besides I bet even with no games there are at least 12,000 people there permanently, how else do we explain the attendance numbers?