Tom Bradley?

Zipgrad01

One of my sources says he looking for a fresh start. Unless he was somehow involved in a coverup, it would be a good choice for UA.

I have a VERY hard time believing that any assistant that has been there for the last 10+ years had NO IDEA what was going on. This would be a very questionable hire. I think that whole staff should get a "show-cause" penalty!

I have a VERY hard time believing that any assistant that has been there for the last 10+ years had NO IDEA what was going on. This would be a very questionable hire. I think that whole staff should get a "show-cause" penalty!

That's my impression as well. It'd worry me, but it's not like people are knocking down our doors to be head coach.

One of my sources says he looking for a fresh start. Unless he was somehow involved in a coverup, it would be a good choice for UA.

I know were at the bottom of the barrel. And,this guy may be a good coach. But, anyone who has been on that staff is at least tainted. Please stay away from that crap. That whole mess in Unhappy Valley isn't over yet.

I know were at the bottom of the barrel. And,this guy may be a good coach. But, anyone who has been on that staff is at least tainted. Please stay away from that crap. That whole mess in Unhappy Valley isn't over yet.

PERFECTLY said!!!!