Can't State Attendance predictions

taxpayer

This one has been tough for me to predict lately.

I look back at the last 4 games in Akron and I see 5,000, 5,500, 4,100 and 5,600. Yes, the end of season games were at the higher end. And can we expect "Joe Akron Basketball Fan" to notice the difference as to whether Akron is 3-1 or 4-0 in MAC conference play?

I'll be happy if we can be over 5,000. That would match or beat the best attendance for the January game in Akron the last two times we've had it.

Since the game is now sold out, they will be announcing attendance at 5,500.

As I pointed out earlier, the last two times we played them at home in January (as opposed to March) we had 5,000 and 4,500 announced. Although, we really should put a (*) next to the game that drew 4,500, since it was a noon game.

Great to see the increase. Maybe we are returning to past heights in the rivalry again. I guess the Wednesday losses by both teams didn't dampen the enthusiasm. It's going to be an exciting night.

Since the game is now sold out, they will be announcing attendance at 5,500.

As I pointed out earlier, the last two times we played them at home in January (as opposed to March) we had 5,000 and 4,500 announced. Although, we really should put a (*) next to the game that drew 4,500, since it was a noon game.

Great to see the increase. Maybe we are returning to past heights in the rivalry again. I guess the Wednesday losses by both teams didn't dampen the enthusiasm. It's going to be an exciting night.

I'm gonna go with 5,262. ;)