Zips at The University at Buffalo

RowdyZip

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Announcers

I agree. These guys are great! Very fair and complementary, pointing out both Akron's faults and strengths. They sound a bit surprised that the Bulls are playing Akron so tough. It's nice getting another perspective apart from Frenchy & Dunn. These guys are so fair that they're making Buffalo my second-favorite MAC team.

Guess I spoke too soon on the better defense.

Someone needs to teach these guys to put a body on someone and box out for the rebounds. This isn't rocket science. When the ball goes up, get your rear end between the rim and a Buffalo player. We seem to think that because we are long and athletic we can just out jump/reach everyone. Buffalo is killing us on the boards simply by getting good position and playing fundamentally sound.

I am not giving up yet. If we start playing like we now how and the Canadians actually cool off from outside, we have a decent shot. And I used to be the one who gave up at this point. I just wish we had more than three players who showed up on offense tonight. Treadwell and McClanahan should be on the bench the wrest of the game...ice cold.