Tracking Mike Bardo

It looks like he dominated in some games on the boards, yet in others he was barely a factor. What would concern me is his free throw % as well. It, of course, is hard to figure all of the rebounding and scoring stats unless we research who Oak Hills was playing, who he matched up against, etc. It is probably fair to say that, while Cincy area bball has some talented players, most of them are not receiving D-1 scholarships. In this regard, I believe he should be more dominant with more regularity. The free throw % really should be an area where he needs to work.Go Zips!!

HEY PEOPLE, WHAT'S WRONG WITH 54% FGA? RUSSELL HOLME HIS FIRST SSN SHOT POORLY FROM THE FT LINE, THE NXT SSN HE WAS ONE OF OUR LEADERS, IT'S JUST PRECTICE & GOOD COACHING (TEACHING).
Russel was one hell of a FOOTBALL PLAYER! :chair: The reason he could play center at 6"3" was he was very strong. On defense he kept people out of the paint. Our inability to do that on Friday night is what cost us the game. My biggest concern is finding a defensive center for next season. If all he gets on offense is rebound putbacks I would be happy. It would be great if Dambrot could use Bubba's ride for a juco center. :cheers:

DID YOU EVER THINK THAT FUTCH WOULD DEVELOP A DROP STEP? HEEEE DID. WBALAL :D
Ryan Andrick developed a drop step. I've yet to see anything resembling a repeatable, decent low post "money-move" from either Travis or Futch. That liability was glaringly evident vs. Nevada. The shots Travis put up vs. Nevada were unorthodox fadeaways. Game in game out he misses more layups than me in an open gym, and rarely uses the backboard. Futch just plugs away. Maybe he teases you with a good offensive move every blue moon, but in general he's there for his defense...and his 5 fouls.