Official Mac Champion Photo Thread

Dr Z

I would LOVE to see everybody's photos from last night. Tons of people taking photos, I know you guys have 'em, lets see 'em!!!

Here is a how to on uploading photos to the gallery. (PS When I have time, I'll make a more comprehensive how to on this)

Now there are 2 ways to upload multiple images. After you create your album (in My Controls / My Albums), you'll have the option to do a "New Image" or a "Bulk Upload." Continue to use "New Image" for single image uploads.

I'll start.

gallery_5_53_85289.jpg

gallery_5_53_262032.jpg

gallery_5_53_76922.jpg

gallery_5_53_158904.jpg

gallery_5_53_49608.jpg

gallery_5_53_195062.jpg

gallery_5_53_192136.jpg

gallery_5_53_339675.jpg

Great pics.

Watched on ESPN2.

Heard there was slightly over 12K at the game.

What percentage would you say were Zip fans?

Both fan bases showed up pretty well. I would have liked to have seen 2-3K more to force the Q to open up more of the upper deck, but can't complain too much. It was pretty close to 50/50 Akron/OU fans. Probably a little advantage for the Akron fans, but it's difficult to tell unless EVERYONE in both sections wears the exact same color (which I admit OU does a better job of sticking together on their choice of attire).

Entire gallery is here: Zips Championship Photo Gallery 2013
Great gallery FTR. I loved it! No issues bringing in your DSLR to the Q? I think I read somewhere that they limit you to under a six inch lens. I was apprehensive to bring mine. Regrets after seeing your gallery. Fantastic stuff. :thumb:

Thanks to Keener and Jacob too. Love seeing everybody's perspective.

Entire gallery is here: Zips Championship Photo Gallery 2013

That was indeed an awesome photo gallery, thanks for sharing. And I don't know if you just caught perfect timing on the player intros but Chauncey looked overjoyed to be there (loved that) and Zeke and Tree looked dead serious (loved that too). Nice to see for those of us that couldn't be there. Thanks.