2 DAYS AWAY- WHO'S COMING ON SATURDAY

Okay family...I know everyone has moved on in great anticipation to the upcoming football season...HOWEVER....I hope you all haven't forgotten that you have 1 MORE chance to come and share some love, some cocktails and some memories with Zeke this coming Saturday at Primos Deli and Club in Downtown Akron for the LAST TIME!

We even arranged a SPECIAL TIME of celebration for his more "seasoned/mature/layed back" fans from 6-8pm (like MYSELF..cough..cough). Would love to get a feel for how many are planning on stopping by!

But to the younger PARTY CROWD...we have something special for you guys also...YOUR NBA BASH starts at 10pm until with DJ, music, laughs, memories and good fun!

Can you all let me know who is coming...you all have been way to quiet..except for those of you fussing about the "LBJ gym"! :lol::lol:

PLEASE AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!! :wave:

I will not be able to make it. My 5-foot tall son (now, only a measly 2 feet shorter than Zeke) has a baseball game in Geauga County.

I hope all involved have a great time, and Zeke gets the send-off he deserves. Please send my thanks to the big man for all the great memories. What a great representative of UA. :rock:

Thanks to you as well, GameChanger. It takes a special parent to openly participate on a fan message board. I'm grateful for your insight and enthusiasm, and hope you've had some fun here. Don't be a stranger. :wave: