Where is Moses McCray and CJ Mizell????

Zipgrad01

I did not see Moses McCray, C.J. Mizell or C.J. James on the sidelines Saturday. Austin Bailey and Nmesoma Okafor got quite a bit of playing time. Defense started the game with a different look at LB, with Justin March in the middle flanked by Jatavis Brown and Dylan Evans.

I did not see Moses McCray, C.J. Mizell or C.J. James on the sidelines Saturday. Austin Bailey and Nmesoma Okafor got quite a bit of playing time. Defense started the game with a different look at LB, with Justin March in the middle flanked by Jatavis Brown and Dylan Evans.

It said in the box score that McCray played. :unsure:

http://www.gozips.com/sports/fball/2013-14...w=participation

Again, I just don't understand with all the useless stats in sports, how is it that 'snap count' is not one in NCCA football? I would LOVE to know snap counts after each game. It helps me evaluate who, and how we scheme from week to week.

Sorry for the constant Steeler reference, but it's what I know. Here is a nice example of using snap count to support an article.

One sliver lining in this all is the emergence of Brown and Evans. Both have looked really good the past two games. Not sure if they take that step if they're not on the field as much as they have been. Add in CJ back in the middle and this linebacker class should keep getting better and better. Just need to develop a d-line class for next year.

One sliver lining in this all is the emergence of Brown and Evans. Both have looked really good the past two games. Not sure if they take that step if they're not on the field as much as they have been. Add in CJ back in the middle and this linebacker class should keep getting better and better. Just need to develop a d-line class for next year.

Rossi will be in the mix at LB too as he is a Junior. Named the 'Defensive Player of the Game' after the Miami win. He had two big forced fumbles and numerous tackles that helped win the game. In Fall camp he out worked just about everyone.