Zips Get Huge Verbal

Looks like the body type of a Joe Reitz type with 2 more inches. Between he and Bardo, we should finally have some size in the middle. Based off his website, he sounds like a smart kid.
If he's a Junior this season, he can't be more than 16? I have to believe he's got the potential to add on another couple inches growth? Not that a solid 6' 9" center can't already do some serious damage in the MAC... ;) He seems like a great pick up. I can't wait to see him in the Blue and Gold!

In a world of unlimited flexibility and budgets, it would be very cool to assemble a ZipsNation Army of sorts to hit a game of all signees .. but maybe more important .. critical recruits that are still deciding.I'm thinking if I was wavering between being a 6th/7th man at a BS .. er BCS .. level school or joining the Roo, I'd be impressed if a vocal contingent of the Roo showed up in force. Maybe we should try and convice Z-P to crack open that safe he carries around in the back seat of the Pinto .. heck we could all just pile into the Pinto & go. What say you Padre? :rolltide:EDIT: Come to think of it, if this isn't a job for the Rowdies, I don't know what is. Road trip to PA!

Hello Akron Zips!!!!!!!! :wave: Welcome from Pittsburgh PAI guest with big Steve coming to play for the Zips, that would make me a new fan.Go ZIPS!!!!!!We are very proud of Stephen, you wouldn't want anyone better.The local paper calls him the "gental giant" he stands 6'9" ,but he will most likely top off at 6'11" He is a straight shooter will give his teammates the kudos before saying anything about his accomplishments . With Stephen it's all about the team and not about him.his work ethic is that he runs off the court as fast as he runs on the court. Stephen plays hard and is very humble. you will not find a better person. His record speaks for himself.I have known Stephen since for the last 17 years, and I'm very proud of accomplishments. He will be a great asset for to your team.His leaderships will bring out the best in his teammates, and they will do the same for him. With Steve McNees and Steve Swiech (swick) you have the top two highest scoring players in the WPIALS for 2005-2006. higher then Herb Pope. Both are good friends and will be an unstoppable duo. Swiech has been in the weight room these last 3 months and he is solid. he has slim down and is moving faster. He has been imporving his defense his shots.He took the Elizabeth Forwards to their 1st section win in the schools 52 year history.they were the #1 seed for the playoffs. Steve played the frist round againts Derry areawith a broken foot. he scored 23 point and had 10 rebounds and 5 blocks. the won.in the second rounf steve was out and the team lost to Thomas Jefferson. and very sad day for all.He is to get the go ahead to play for the AAU team the Jots on June 30th I belive. He is ready to go and wants to play.Here is his website www.stephenswiech.com

I is my understanding, that coach Dambrot is hoping to attrach more big time playersLike Stephen. He want to be the next George Mason or Gonzaga!!!If you like to come to his #1st game of the Season to welcome him I can help you guys arrange that. just email me.Your right Steve is smart. he has a 3.8 QPA is very well spoken and articulate.

I look forward to making many trips to Akron.The more I think about it If the zip nation would like to gome to his frist game this season I think steve would love that. He would be honored.He is the Mascot for the EF warriors. during the Football season.and the Student section for basketball is call the Tribe. I'm sure you can relate following the Cleveland Indians.I know the Tribe would welcome you with open arms.

NBS-- Is Elizabeth Fpreward in the town of Elizabeth or in a Township near E, if I recall, E is in Fayette County across from Clarton.
Elizabeth PA is in Allegheny County Across the Monongahela River Form Clariton PA Elizabeth PA is part of Elizabeth Forward School District.Elizabeth Forward Twp. is on the county line or Westmoreland County. If you follow PA route 51 south from Pittsburgh you will drive right through Elizabeth