Game 3—Iowa State Cyclones

Cykron

Much like the Troy thread, I guess we might have to look back sometime and see all of the posters who claimed that Iowa State was crap.  

I don't usually like to compare opponent to opponent to opponent.  But, you have to feel a little better about our home loss to ISU after seeing this.  I also wonder if the Suckeye fans paid much attention to the team who trounced them at home looking like a very average football team today.      

• Like 2

On 10/7/2017 at 7:35 PM, skip-zip said:

Much like the Troy thread, I guess we might have to look back sometime and see all of the posters who claimed that Iowa State was crap.  

I don't usually like to compare opponent to opponent to opponent.  But, you have to feel a little better about our home loss to ISU after seeing this.  I also wonder if the Suckeye fans paid much attention to the team who trounced them at home looking like a very average football team today.      

Iowa State > Oklahoma (in Norman, OK) > Ohio State (in Columbus, OH)

Suckeyes, indeed.  I love the transitive property of sports. 

Here is a current map of the imperialism of college football.  The season started with every school owning the counties closest to them.  When they beat another school, they get all the counties owned by that school.  

Bottom line.  We own the state of Ohio!

College football imperialism Week 6.jpg

50 minutes ago, K92 said:

This is perhaps the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my life.

I suppose you probably are well qualified to make judgments on dumb things.  Just kidding.  I couldn't pass that one up.  

Or maybe you are just a sore loser Suckeye fan.  Again, just kidding.  The jokes on the low branches must be picked.  

If you think this is the dumbest, then it is clear that you haven't been paying attention to my other posts.  There, we can leave it at that one.  

Kyle Kempt, a walk-on from Massillon, OH, is now our starting QB.  He is a redshirt senior who had an offer out of high school from Matt Campbell at Toledo.  He went to Oregon State instead and it didn't work out.  He went to a JUCO and it didn't work out.  When Iowa State hired Matt Campbell, he called almost immediately and said he would walk-on. 

Apparently, you Ohio guys really trust each other!  

• 2 weeks later...