Pitt Panthers

Skye gets taken down just outside the box.  Moutinho's set piece kick is blocked high by the Pitt keeper.  Good opportunity.  Let's get into the warmth of the locker room!  We ARE starting to rally and get shots on the Panther net, however!  Maybe we can get another before the break.

Halftime.  We controlled the last 20 minutes of the half!  Looking better, but this is a very dangerous opponent.  I wouldn't want to face them in the post-season.  And they finally replayed Nick's goal.  Split the defenders and the keeper deep in the middle of the box.

18 minutes ago, Z.I.P. said:

Did you see that play???  Two Pittsburgh players run into each other and... EZ gets carded!!!  Playing the role of Cleveland State to UNLV!  :puke:

Yes, that was a BS card and EZ's 4th yellow for the season, I believe.

43 minutes ago, Z.I.P. said:

Thank you Nick for that early goal!  We are frankly being outplayed in the first 20+ minutes.  Pitt looks as skilled as anyone we've played!  I think we need to schedule more ACC and BigEast teams, rather than Denvers and UVUs.

from local pittsburgh soccer writer twitter