2021-2022 Akron Zips Basketball- Looking Forward

11 hours ago, Blue & Gold said:

Coach was less than thrilled with how they played in the closed scrimmage.  Who did they scrimmage?

With two "big" guys like Enrique and Aziz and the new guy Walton, Groce will probably do his usual changing line ups until he see who gels with whom.  He didn't use "impactful" so something must be wrong :)

Remember, when one of KD's teams had that allegedly awesome scrimmage against Michigan then came out and lost to the YTown Penguins?

Received basketball tix in mail today.   Done on the cheap.  No book of tickets but instead a stack with a rubber band around them.  I guess u can use electronic tix as well..  Also, a xerox coupon for Spaghetti Warehouse which you can use with a ticket stub.  And, of course, a notice that university still has a mask mandate.  (They need to end that) For me, I don't mind not getting the ticket book with a message from Larry Williams.  The tix were a pain to tear off and was a waste of $$.

Edited by NWAkron

7 hours ago, NWAkron said:

Received basketball tix in mail today.   Done on the cheap.  No book of tickets but instead a stack with a rubber band around them.  I guess u can use electronic tix as well..  Also, a xerox coupon for Spaghetti Warehouse which you can use with a ticket stub.  And, of course, a notice that university still has a mask mandate.  (They need to end that) For me, I don't mind not getting the ticket book with a message from Larry Williams.  The tix were a pain to tear off and was a waste of $$.

I think they're really trying to gently nudge us old timers toward e-ticketing.