Sean Harris Gone to Colorado

K-Roo

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

Dear God. This is such a bad hire. It makes me happy beyond belief. This idiot took a pay cut to win fewer games, go to no bowl games, have zero chance at a division title and basically kill his career. Only at Kent State could something so stupid happen. 

I hope he likes living in Rootstown. 

Edited by GP1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GP1 said:

Dear God. This is such a bad hire. It makes me happy beyond belief. This idiot took a pay cut to win fewer games, go to no bowl games, have zero chance at a division title and basically kill his career. Only at Kent State could something so stupid happen. 

I hope he likes living in Rootstown. 

Unfortunately, your observation could also be made about to the latest Akron hire (although I hope this is not the case).

5 hours ago, GP1 said:

It would be hard to find many people who believe Joe is a bad hire. 

I was actually focusing on your comment "This idiot took a pay cut to win fewer games, go to no bowl games, have zero chance at a division title and basically kill his career."

I don't think it would be at all difficult to find tons of fans of other MAC teams who would hold this belief about Akron football.

Edited by Zipmeister