Akron at Xavier - Oct 14 - 7 PM

5 minutes ago, LoyalZIP said:

First time in a while the Zips didn’t dominate most of the game. I can live with this draw, strong effort that would result in 3 points in many nights. 

Zips were missing 2 very key starters.....Captain and team leader Josef Paulus......and the explosive Malik Henry.

The left back part of the defense.....Will Jackson and Ashton Kamdem ..both had outstanding games.

Credit to Seth Wilson....for coming thru in a very tough situation.

Wet field, tough conditions........Proud of the zips

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TennZip said:

Zips were missing 2 very key starters.....Captain and team leader Josef Paulus......and the explosive Malik Henry.

The left back part of the defense.....Will Jackson and Ashton Kamdem ..both had outstanding games.

Credit to Seth Wilson....for coming thru in a very tough situation.

Wet field, tough conditions........Proud of the zips

Well said. Gritty.

Been a weird season for the Zips, unlike just about any I can remember. For having the leading goal-scorer in the country, they don’t have a very dynamic attack. BUT, they have out played just about everyone on the entire schedule, and have played well enough to win most if not all of their games. 

That will sound like criticism to some people on the board, but I’ve been pleased with the team this year, especially after how they ended last year. 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2023 at 4:09 PM, n8thegr8 said:

Does anyone that subscribes to Flo know if it allows multiple concurrent streams? Im considering signing up for the final month of soccer season and splitting with a buddy if possible.

It does not.  You’ll get an error message that someone else is watching 

14 hours ago, fknbuflobo said:

Meh. 

In time, this will likely be considered a good result.

But right now, it feels nauseating.

One would think you would be happy with the draw given your earlier post that this was likely to be a loss. Terrible, small field, turf, crappy center ref and an AR who barely did anything except hop along the sideline. I have to say that although I despise scoreless draws, I'm happy with the result given the conditions and shorthanded roster.

Hopefully, Mitch Budler's injury was not too serious, and he will be able to return soon. However, I'm totally comfortable with Seth Wilson in goal.

• Like 3