Stadium Cams Are Live!!!!!

K-Roo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the top of the scoreboard where it says InfoCision Stadium, did they misspell it or use the wrong font or has it always been a cheap looking flapping blue plastic tarp? It definitely is covered over and I thought it originally was a back lit plastic sign. The backside has a www.gozips.com made of the same material. I imagine the rest of the street side will also be made this way.
How can you tell?I can just barely make out that it says InfoCision Stadium. But, can't see anything that says it's misspelled. It did appear to be flapping this morning and I hope that means it was tempy and not the final product.

At the top of the scoreboard where it says InfoCision Stadium, did they misspell it or use the wrong font or has it always been a cheap looking flapping blue plastic tarp? It definitely is covered over and I thought it originally was a back lit plastic sign. The backside has a www.gozips.com made of the same material. I imagine the rest of the street side will also be made this way.
I'd imagine it will stay made out of the blue tarp thing. Aren't the speakers right behind it? Fabric makes sense because a plastic sign there would make the audio sound terrible.

I'd imagine it will stay made out of the blue tarp thing. Aren't the speakers right behind it? Fabric makes sense because a plastic sign there would make the audio sound terrible.
Forgot about the audio.You're right they won't enclose that in plastic.

You are right. I thought the InfoCision sign was already on the scoreboard and they used a tarp to cover it for some unknown reason. It's covering the speakers like you stated.

Do you think they'll be painting the bleachers like in the renderings (upper deck blue, lower bowl gold), or will they stay with the plain aluminum?
I think they should paint it all blue and ditch the ugly gold from all athletic uniforms and signs

We've got sod!
I thought they said it would be too slippery.
I don't know who "they" are, but I remember posting somewhere that sod only takes two to three weeks to root.I would be a little amazed to see fans on it this year. It already looks AWESOME! I love it.

We've got sod!
I thought they said it would be too slippery.
I don't know who "they" are, but I remember posting somewhere that sod only takes two to three weeks to root.I would be a little amazed to see fans on it this year. It already looks AWESOME! I love it.
That was in one of the articles in ABJ they (Project Manager) was saying they would be planting grass as Sod would be too slippery. I thought it was odd as well as when Sod takes root after couple of weeks it far from slippery I've seen over the years.If, you can play football on Sod after couple of weeks. Surely it would be okay on slight slope in about Six weeks and couple of days.

Let's review previous grass/sod comments :puke:

Grading on the hill... I suspect grass (or sod) will be coming soon.
Not sod. It doesn't work on a sloped bank. That's what they've said. Grass seating won't be available this season. Fall is a good time to plant grass. It lies dormant over the winter and begins to grow in the spring. It should be ready for 2010.
Wrong.

wow... that "infocision stadium" sign is huge! :blink: i also noticed concrete going in towards the field house. Place keeps getting closer and closer to being ready!and yes, i see sod in the south berm. suck it grass seed advocates :P:lol:

I believe one of the ads on the left is a Bud Light sign. It's ironic that no one in the lower or upper deck will be able to purchase the beverage! Make sure to clean up your Miller empties after tailgating. They're getting their moneys worth on that one! :D Miller should have tailgate specials when the Zips are home.

Sun bar location currently being asphalted, second light standard awaiting lights to be erected, lot next to Nat closed and is being ground down today for repaving, lot behind rec center scheduled to close tomorrow for three weeks according to UA digest. If Nat lot isn't ground and paved today, I think that it will have to be delayed a bit.If the light standard was assembled where it will be erected, expect 4 lights behind the east stands. It's not sitting at the halfway point behind the stadium. It's possible they will move it when completely assembled to the center of the east stands. The third or third and fourth light towers will take some time because of the dorm building being in the way. :wave: