Stadium Cams Are Live!!!!!

K-Roo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first tuned in this a.m. I had the southern view and those two guys looked like they were walking the wire. I thought whoever said the wire was for the Flying Wallendas was a genius. Most important advance in stadium construction yet.....all ads on one side of the scoreboard are up!!!

All ads on one side of the scoreboard are up!!!
Can anybody identify the advertisers? Giant Eagle on the upper right is the only one clear to me on the cam.
Pepsi and Montrose Auto Group lower right I think. Two more smaller above them, then the large Giant Eagle. I enlarged the pictures but the image is too distorted to tell.

looks like some sprinkler action on the endzone grass. I guarantee it will be in use for the season. I don't think they would tell everyone that's where the student section will be and then not have it ready.
with all the rain we've had lately, why even use them?

looks like some sprinkler action on the endzone grass. I guarantee it will be in use for the season. I don't think they would tell everyone that's where the student section will be and then not have it ready.
with all the rain we've had lately, why even use them?
mu guess is that they just laid the seed down. unless those were sprayers spraying the seed...

Is the scoreboard still going to be framed in brick like the original photos?
I was told "Not at this time, possibility for the future"
That sucks. The scoreboard in the picture looks very classy.
One thing that I think looks a little goofy is that the support poles for the railing at the edge of the stands run perpendicular to the slope of the stands (rather than perpendicular to the ground as shown in the renderings). I don't recall any other nice venue with this particular look.....Goofy. :unsure:
Don't they do this at the JAR? Maybe they want consistency across venues???

Ah what a beautiful morning. Forgive me if I wax eloquent, but the views from the stadium cams are breathtaking. As the sun rises, the view of the west stands reminds me of the painted desert only with a big unfinished building in it. And the southern view reminds me of a minor league baseball park only all the outfield fence advertising is jammed onto a single board. Life is good.

It would be foolish to allow thousands of fans to trample 6-week-old grass. Also, the grass area is just a small part of the student seating, which also includes the last three sections on the south end on both sides.

It would be foolish to allow thousands of fans to trample 6-week-old grass. Also, the grass area is just a small part of the student seating, which also includes the last three sections on the south end on both sides.
Smartest thing with the grass would be to just let it grow, keep it closed off for September games and then allow people to sit there for the Homecoming game against OU. Then you have almost 1 month to "repair" it for Can't State game. Or, just wait until the Can't State game to allow seating there.

I hope the top of the scoreboard is nice because now that all the advertisements are up there it looks pretty tackeyTfdfgjmkmnpf<---- my 2yr old's first ZNO post
Looks like something I said after a Jacquemain interception last season? Although mine was "Tf%#dfg!@jmk&*#mnpf."Welcome aboard, little pistol!