Stadium Cams Are Live!!!!!

K-Roo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that the green wart has been surgically removed. AKA Morrison house.
If it was, then they did it this afternoon after I left because I was parked right next to it in the morning. They did tame the jungle that the lawn had grown into earlier this week.
It was still there this afternoon at 1. :wave:
It was gone as of 5:30 when I drove by, all that remained was a glorious pile of wood.

If it was, then they did it this afternoon after I left because I was parked right next to it in the morning. They did tame the jungle that the lawn had grown into earlier this week.
It was gone as of 5:30 when I drove by, all that remained was a glorious pile of wood.
Bonfire anyone?

That great news.I hope they throw Morrison Sr under the jail when his appeals run out. We never would have gone through this if not for Him and his greedy son.

You know how they said the stadium would be something like 98% complete for the game tomorrow?As I was walking around the outside of the stadium I found out what that unfinished 2% is. It's the team shop, the rounded building on the corner of Exchange and Union. It's empty and there's a dirt floor. No way it gets finished by tomorrow. Hopefully they have some tables and tents set up to sell t-shirts (lots and lots of "grand opening" t-shirts).

You're right. I asked about that @ the open house a couple weeks back & was told the Team Shop won't open @ all this year. I was disappointed to hear that. They do, however, have two souvenier stands ready to go tomorrow - one under the east grandstand, and another under the west.Could they be waiting until next season to fill an official Zips Team Shop with merchandise due to the fact we'll be switching over to Nike next season & have a boat load of entirely new gear?

You know how they said the stadium would be something like 98% complete for the game tomorrow?As I was walking around the outside of the stadium I found out what that unfinished 2% is. It's the team shop, the rounded building on the corner of Exchange and Union. It's empty and there's a dirt floor. No way it gets finished by tomorrow. Hopefully they have some tables and tents set up to sell t-shirts (lots and lots of "grand opening" t-shirts).
I think they did a great job given this project just started in late Jan 2008. If, they'd had a two full years like the construction company had to build Minnesota new stadium. I'm sure the 2% would be done as well as further along on floors 2 through 4 in the press tower that won't be completed until next year.

I think they did a great job given this project just started in late Jan 2008. If, they'd had a two full years like the construction company had to build Minnesota new stadium. I'm sure the 2% would be done as well as further along on floors 2 through 4 in the press tower that won't be completed until next year.
I'm looking forward to all the people who claimed the project was not behind schedule and would be 100% done by this Saturday afternoon telling me how wrong I was. :wave:

I'm looking forward to all the people who claimed the project was not behind schedule and would be 100% done by this Saturday afternoon telling me how wrong I was. :wave:
:rolleyes: Think it will be done in 42 days?

You're right. I asked about that @ the open house a couple weeks back & was told the Team Shop won't open @ all this year. I was disappointed to hear that. They do, however, have two souvenier stands ready to go tomorrow - one under the east grandstand, and another under the west.Could they be waiting until next season to fill an official Zips Team Shop with merchandise due to the fact we'll be switching over to Nike next season & have a boat load of entirely new gear?
They are switching to nike next season?