Stadium Cams Are Live!!!!!

K-Roo

And yet more work on it - I believe this is the titanium and gold inlay going in? (maybe as a precursor to testing the titanium bridge). By the way I was in North Carolina over the weekend and checked out the stadiums at ECU, UNC, NCSU and Duke. Though smaller the Info looks just as nice as any of them and is way better than Wallace Wade Stadium at Duke.UNC's Stadium is ugly to me. It looks like some sort of aquatic research facility or something. Info is a great looking stadium and I hope they continue to do renovations to other buildings on campus so they match that style of architecture.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work continues on the fortified stairwell roof structure.
And yet more work on it - I believe this is the titanium and gold inlay going in? (maybe as a precursor to testing the titanium bridge). By the way I was in North Carolina over the weekend and checked out the stadiums at ECU, UNC, NCSU and Duke. Though smaller the Info looks just as nice as any of them and is way better than Wallace Wade Stadium at Duke.
I'm going to post the links to some new buildings they built at the South Pole awhile back to replace some older buildings. They've put more covering on the roof to the stairwells at the Info endzone facility, then I saw them put into a building at the South Pole. :lol:

And yet more work on it - I believe this is the titanium and gold inlay going in? (maybe as a precursor to testing the titanium bridge). By the way I was in North Carolina over the weekend and checked out the stadiums at ECU, UNC, NCSU and Duke. Though smaller the Info looks just as nice as any of them and is way better than Wallace Wade Stadium at Duke.
UNC's Stadium is ugly to me. It looks like some sort of aquatic research facility or something. Info is a great looking stadium and I hope they continue to do renovations to other buildings on campus so they match that style of architecture.
Very, very ugly. :puke: That's one of the many stadiums I've seen in my travels and still one of the ugliest I've ever seen. (I would only rate the Old Pitt Stadium and old WVU Stadium and uglier and they're both gone) It wasn't worth going out of the way just to see it. I wouldn't mention that one or Wallace Wade in the same sentence with nice and stadium. :puke:

Massilon is a pain in the rear to get to...needs to go.3 games in Canton, 3 in Akron would be perfect...unless you are from Cincinnati.
Very true. Akron and Canton, both right off the highways, are much more convenient than Massillon.Nothing against Massillon, which rolls our the red carpet for the teams, but Akron = more fans which = more revenue for the OHSAA.

Landscaping going on behind scoreboard. Temporary parking lot on Exchange and Spicer is being lined and awaiting light poles to complete. I believe the work on the bomb shelter is to install ice shields to prevent injury when ice and snow slide off the roof. It's typically used on metal and slate roofs.

Landscaping going on behind scoreboard. Temporary parking lot on Exchange and Spicer is being lined and awaiting light poles to complete. I believe the work on the bomb shelter is to install ice shields to prevent injury when ice and snow slide off the roof. It's typically used on metal and slate roofs.
Maybe state of the art deicing equipment to prevent the problem. Either way it will enhance my game day experience. Without these two stairwell covers I believe the cost of the stadium would have come in at about $6 million.

Fball practice with the web cams on. After watching for several minutes I have concluded that anyone who could obtain valuable information about the team by watching the web cams is a genius. A lot of time goes by between cam shots.
It's the new game strategy called the stop and go. the whole team pauses for a sec, moves to the next position, pauses again,...etc. It's a bold move but lets see how it works on gameday. ;):D

Fball practice with the web cams on. After watching for several minutes I have concluded that anyone who could obtain valuable information about the team by watching the web cams is a genius. A lot of time goes by between cam shots.
It's the new game strategy called the stop and go. the whole team pauses for a sec, moves to the next position, pauses again,...etc. It's a bold move but lets see how it works on gameday. ;):D
I'm shocked this is the longest period the cams have been on for practice.The team came out on the field on Aug 15th and within minutes the cams were off.But, they're still running today.

:rofl:

:rofl:
if you ask me I think JD has discoverd teleportation and is trying to use it before the NCAA passes a rule banning it"beem me to a TD scottie"

Maybe state of the art deicing equipment to prevent the problem. Either way it will enhance my game day experience. Without these two stairwell covers I believe the cost of the stadium would have come in at about $6 million.
I've been inside those bomb shelters and its pretty nice in there! I wouldn't mind doing some laundry on gameday, the view is great. The soccer locker room is first class and the gameday football locker room is just right. I can't wait for Sept. 12. :D

Just to give everyone the heads up, installed today was the words "Infocision Stadium" atop the West Stands facing campus. I have a pretty big break tomorrow so I will try to head up to campus with my camera to snap a pic for you all.And it lights up as well!! It looks great.

Just to give everyone the heads up, installed today was the words "Infocision Stadium" atop the West Stands facing campus. I have a pretty big break tomorrow so I will try to head up to campus with my camera to snap a pic for you all.And it lights up as well!! It looks great.
when did that go up?? I didnt see it when I was at the SU today

They were putting it up while I was at marching band practice today, about 4:30-6:00.

They were putting it up while I was at marching band practice today, about 4:30-6:00.
Yep I was up at campus while you guys were practicing and I saw them in the bucket up there.