The Sign in Cant's student section

The Cant students held up a sign on Friday night saying "We Don't Thow Stuff" and cited it "Akron student section March 9, 2008. Hello? We did that on purpose for Cant fans to read it and since they can't read, we misspelled it on purpose because that's how they would read it. But they were dumb to figure that out.
I heard it was by accident.

The Cant students held up a sign on Friday night saying "We Don't Thow Stuff" and cited it "Akron student section March 9, 2008. Hello? We did that on purpose for Cant fans to read it and since they can't read, we misspelled it on purpose because that's how they would read it. But they were dumb to figure that out.
Yeah, that really just sounds like revisionist-history spin doctoring. Personally I wouldn't be using that line as my apologetic because I don't think people will buy into it. That was just a really embarrassing mistake. Ouch. I love and admire the Rowdies (one of the two best student sections in the MAC - Ohio's O-Zone being the other) but man, I mean, I often double check myself @ Dictionary.com before I make a silly little post on here while amongst friends, let alone a sign I'm gonna hold up for the world to see. That was just a bad blunder - one that Can't fans could rehash for years (I doubt they will). If the sign were intentionally misspelled it likely would have read more along the lines of, "wE duN't thoW sToof." If it was intentional, then it was far too understated; it should have been much more over-the-top. Oh, well. I didn't see it and I don't believe the FOX Sports cameras caught it either (that would have been a disaster!)