Game 10--@ Miami U

LoyalZIP

We were in the same position for the last 2 years and choked. Until we actually win the next few games we are what our past says we are and that is a bottom dweller.

The squawk about what this team 'should' do gets mundane. They need to take advantage of a mostly season great performance by the defense as well as a relatively soft MAC schedule. Ya play the cards you are dealt. 'Should' they win today? Its easy to say they 'should'. If the coaches don't try to make these guys do more than they have been doing well they 'should' handle Miami.

Worry about UB,a tougher game,next week.

EA of the PD - Akron Looking to Reach .500

Saturday's matchup will be a look at two young quarterbacks in Akron sophomore Tommy Woodson and Miami true freshman Billy Bahl. Both QBs became starters during the season and are coming off victories, as Akron defeated UMass last week and Miami took down Eastern Michigan.Both are also best described as being on the hefty side of the ledger. The 6-4, 248-pound Bahl has passed for 1,050 yards, 5 TD and 11 interceptions this season. However, the last three weeks he has passed for 543 yards, 3 TD and 1 INT.

I haven't seen this Bahl guy, but I find it interesting that he is a good 25lbs heavier than Woodson. I wouldn't guess as athletic as Woody. The pass rush ought to feast off that. Also O/U on Alonzo Smith 60 yards. I'm taking the under.