Sign in to follow this  
Hilltopper

Season tickets

Hilltopper    250

Has anybody received their season ticket package yet? Six days till the opener and I haven't seen mine in the mailbox.

TennZip    386
32 minutes ago, Hilltopper said:

Has anybody received their season ticket package yet? Six days till the opener and I haven't seen mine in the mailbox.

They had on their twitter account yesterday....that they are mailing the tickets today.

Balsy    419

Indeed thanks!  I was just wondering about this myself.  That means most of us should be getting these tomorrow more than likely.

TennZip    386
9 minutes ago, Balsy said:

No way the tickets were in the mail on Thursday...I live in Akron, would have gotten them yesterday if that were true.

I am sure that football season tickets and mens basketball season tickets were mailed out well in advance.  Larry W.does not seem to appreciate  the best sports team on campus.

Balsy    419
6 minutes ago, TennZip said:

I am sure that football season tickets and mens basketball season tickets were mailed out well in advance.  Larry W.does not seem to appreciate  the best sports team on campus.

I have season tickets to everything.  I've only gotten W. Volleyball and W. Soccer.  Because all they do for those is print them off and put them in an envelope.

Zip_ME87    537

Received my Mens Soccer season tickets today. I was out of town and just had my mail resumed today. So, I don't know whether they arrived prior to today.

Per the enclosed information, we will not get our scarves until the UMass Lowell game.

Edited by Zip_ME87

Balsy    419
5 hours ago, Zip_ME87 said:

Received my Mens Soccer season tickets today. I was out of town and just had my mail resumed today. So, I don't know whether they arrived prior to today.

Per the enclosed information, we will not get our scarves until the UMass Lowell game.

Got mine today as well.

• Like 1